American sports sedan
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Exhaust fume addict

1989 Mustang LX Hatch

TBacon will become famous soon enoughTBacon will become famous soon enough

American sports sedan

2014 Chevrolet SS, an Aussie built for NASCAR, races into America | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos

I'm a ford guy through and through but why cant ford build a car like this. Dodge has the charger(no manual option) and ford has the SHO which is limp wristed compared to this. Build me a new galaxie 500 ford!!!!!

Originally Posted by azure mach! View Post
That went from majestic speech to surprise buttsex really quickly
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #2
6.0L Sleeper

2008 G8 GT

slikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to behold

The G8 reborn. Really hoping this will increase the aftermarket support for my car. Chassis and suspension are the same. Upgraded LS motor over what I have, upgraded interior, different lights and different hood, but same exact car. Holden Commodore.
Old February 16th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3
I Eat Baby Stangs

2000 Ford Contour SVT
15.2 @ 90mph

Contour'd is just really niceContour'd is just really niceContour'd is just really niceContour'd is just really niceContour'd is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Contour'd

They need to bring out the Ford Falcon with the supercharged Coyote.

2000 CSVT
03 Escape 3L block, 02 Cougar 2.5 heads, SVT cams untuned, Short ram intake, MSDS headers & Y pipe, stock exhaust. more than 195whp/182w tq
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #4
Banned

gravik is a jewel in the roughgravik is a jewel in the roughgravik is a jewel in the roughgravik is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Contour'd View Post
They need to bring out a Contour with a supercharged Coyote.
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #5
I love to skydive

2005 Mustang GT, 1967 GT

Durr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant futureDurr4456 has a brilliant future

American sports sedan

Just the falcon in genwr.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #6
6.0L Sleeper

2008 G8 GT

slikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Durr4456 View Post
Just the falcon in genwr.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Would love to see a resurgence of V8 RWD sport sedans. They're so much fun and comfy for long drives.
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #7
Cum On Me Bro

14 Fiesta ST

sikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud of

I'd still take the SHO or something German first.
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #8
Swelly Life

2004 Mustang v6

RunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud of

So what sports sedans are there now? G8, G37, ect...

FORD SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THIS LIST

20 & Chasing Tail At College
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #9
6.0L Sleeper

2008 G8 GT

Originally Posted by RunninOn6 View Post
So what sports sedans are there now? G8, G37, ect...

FORD SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THIS LIST
You talking in current production? The G8 only made it through 2009. The new Chevy SS. G37. Various Mercs and BMWs.
Old February 16th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #10

03 GT, 64 GMC

BA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant future

Not bad looking, first thing I noticed was how similar the wheels look to the Brembo wheels.

Originally Posted by crackpotfox View Post
I'm a fucking idiot. I'll do it with my sister.
64 GMC build
Old February 16th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #11
Hardcore Enthusiast

1993 Mustang LX

pelley is on a distinguished road

No manual trans? Ruins it for me.
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #12
Exhaust fume addict

1989 Mustang LX Hatch

TBacon will become famous soon enoughTBacon will become famous soon enough

Since its on a platform that a stick is available I would think they will offer it eventually. Time will tell

Originally Posted by azure mach! View Post
That went from majestic speech to surprise buttsex really quickly
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #13
MM's V6 Hater

2006 Mustang Gt
8.0@90

Cabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud of

G8 GXP comes in 6spd very rare to find.
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #14

03 GT, 64 GMC

BA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Cabikejumper View Post
G8 GXP comes in 6spd very rare to find.
Little over 1k made I believe.

Originally Posted by crackpotfox View Post
I'm a fucking idiot. I'll do it with my sister.
64 GMC build
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #15
One Man Wolf Pack

2006 Mustang GT
13ish....maybe

06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT

Looks like an Impala with a shitty body kit. It's ugly.
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #16
Harvester of Sorrow

404-car not found

WickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond repute

The concept is promising, but let's face it, GM bringing Holden cars to the US hasn't been the greatest. The GTO and G8 have not been very successful.
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #17
Anandavenkatakrishnan

Mustang
Slow Ride. Take It Easy.

dsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud of

They need the Taurus SHO in Australia, with 400+ hp, that thing would be a fun dd

....not that is already is a fun car or anything.

Dark Shadow Gray
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #18
MM's V6 Hater

2006 Mustang Gt
8.0@90

Cabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud of

The GTO was successful in the us.
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #19
Hardcore Enthusiast

2003 Mustang V6 Pony Ed.

Elmo187 will become famous soon enoughElmo187 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WickedSnake00 View Post
The concept is promising, but let's face it, GM bringing Holden cars to the US hasn't been the greatest. The GTO and G8 have not been very successful.
Both cars were extremely successful. Both sold in high numbers.

The GTO only went out of production because it's Holden cousin went out of production, plus it was only a filler for that niche until the 5th gen Camaro came out. The G8 was an instant hit and they couldn't keep them on the lots. The only thing is is that it was at the wrong time, and Pontiac didn't have enough time to build their sales back up in order to become a top performance manufacturer.

Thank you, Mach Stang for the sig!
MM Tampa Bay Area Crew Member
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #20
MM's V6 Hater

2006 Mustang Gt
8.0@90

Before the GTO was even shipped here in 04, GM knew it was going to be a 3 year run due to new laws going into effect in 06/07

I would love to have a 6.0 G8 too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.