Science, Yo
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #1
Shoulda had a V8

2002 Mustang 3.8
Kessel Run@11.59 Parsecs

ScruffyNerfHerder is on a distinguished road

Science, Yo

This is crazy.

Old July 20th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #2
Feb '14 ROTM

2010 GT

BlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud ofBlackWidowStang has much to be proud of

Pretty crazy!

Instagram: onebadhorse
504/433

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3
MM Fanatic

44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all

Very cool. Need to find a practical application. Seems like there would be a million but keeping it cold etc...
Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
Old July 20th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #4
Swelly Life

2004 Mustang v6

RunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud of

very, very cool.

20 & Chasing Tail At College
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #5
Shoulda had a V8

2002 Mustang 3.8
Kessel Run@11.59 Parsecs

Originally Posted by 44 cents View Post
Very cool. Need to find a practical application. Seems like there would be a million but keeping it cold etc...
Yea any application wouldnt be practical with the cost of materials and the temperature and all that... I'm surprised no ones made a pun about its very "cool"

Old July 20th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #6
hi you can call me mater

2003 mustang v6
11@130

03 cristian will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lucky 8 View Post
Yea any application wouldnt be practical with the cost of materials and the temperature and all that... I'm surprised no ones made a pun about its very "cool"

Nice haha
Just seems so inefficient

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

"I wonder if I sprayed some on my junk, I could go raw dog and not get herpes. But first I'd have to find a female willing to have relations."-kmac1622
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #7
MM's V6 Hater

2006 Mustang Gt
8.0@90

Cabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud of

Pretty cool. Waste of money but cool.
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #8
needs more boost

2003 Mustang GT
13.9 stock

03torchGT is a splendid one to behold03torchGT is a splendid one to behold03torchGT is a splendid one to behold03torchGT is a splendid one to behold03torchGT is a splendid one to behold03torchGT is a splendid one to behold03torchGT is a splendid one to behold

I could watch that all day if I actually had it lol

Just a supercharged 2v
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #9
MM Fanatic

44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 03torchGT View Post
I could watch that all day if I actually had it lol

Me too. Seems silly huh? I bought my kids a pack of those magnets that have since been "outlawed" because kids were eating them...anyway, I played with them more then they did. Just sat there with the TV on sticking them together in different ways over and over. Almost obsessive compulsive.

Magnetic tape, magnetic paper, 10 pound permanant magnets...hours of fun for me and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. At work its bad because I will have alot of phone work to do and when Im talking, I'll be fucking around with 2 magnets on my desk while auditing.

I would love to mess with that contraption. Not practical but wouldnt it be cool to have an elevated street made of that...frictionless transportation.
Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #10
Shoulda had a V8

2002 Mustang 3.8
Kessel Run@11.59 Parsecs

Originally Posted by 44 cents View Post
I would love to mess with that contraption. Not practical but wouldnt it be cool to have an elevated street made of that...frictionless transportation.
Thats a good idea! But friction would be nice in order to stop... lol
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #11
Anandavenkatakrishnan

Mustang
Slow Ride. Take It Easy.

dsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud of

That's awesome.

Dark Shadow Gray

Originally Posted by xocolleenox View Post
DSG (person not color sorry) always looks amazing
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #12
Dirt Dives Me Crazy

2003 AB Mach 1

monkeygrits is a jewel in the roughmonkeygrits is a jewel in the roughmonkeygrits is a jewel in the roughmonkeygrits is a jewel in the rough

Witchcraft!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.