Watch now: Metallica, Alice in Chains and Ghost B.C live from Rock in Rio Festival.
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #1
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Watch now: Metallica, Alice in Chains and Ghost B.C live from Rock in Rio Festival.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Holy crap did Ghost ever suck ass. Waiting for AIC to start I presume.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 19th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #2
Yut Yut Devil Dog

06 GT

king_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of light

ALICE!!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Ghost is fucking weird man... Fucking weird.
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Freedom ain't free motherfuckers.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #3
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute

Man... this dude's no Layne Staley.

Old September 19th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #4
gtscrewd

2008 GT

faym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud of

Man... this dude's no Layne Staley.
Thanks for posting this zip! Yeah Jerry Cantrell should just have taken over the vocals.

tuned by performance dyno 496 rwhp 432 rwtq
July 2013 rotm winner
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #5
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by faym 08 View Post
Thanks for posting this zip! Yeah Jerry Cantrell should just have taken over the vocals.
Yeah brother. And I LOVE AIC so much.... it's not the same. This Duvall cat can come close to nailing some songs... others he's flat out horrific. Like the current one.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

lol.... I translated a bunch of the comments... lots of them are saying "Time to play Metallica"

Sad. I will still enjoy my original AIC, but this is pretty brutal. It may be better if he stopped trying to sound like Staley and just belted it out in his own style.

Old September 19th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #6
gtscrewd

2008 GT

faym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud of

Yup can't beat Metallica have seen them quite a few times. First time was in arms park on the river in manchester, and justice for all tour and the cult opened up. It was epic for me I'll never forget it.

July 2013 rotm winner
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #7
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

I hate your fucking face.

I desperately want to see them. Never have. It's next up on my Must Do list.

Not to mention you got to see the Cult as a side bonus.

...holy fuck are they ever butchering Down In A Hole.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

...I'm pretty sure this isn't high praise... lmfao:

"y ahora le toca partirle la madre a rooster...puto negro de mierda!"

Old September 19th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #8
gtscrewd

2008 GT

Has Metallica already played ?

July 2013 rotm winner
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #9
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by faym 08 View Post
Has Metallica already played ?
Nope, coming up. Hoping it doesn't take too long; it must have taken them 45 minutes or more to switch the stage over from Ghost to AIC.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Sound checking now...

Old September 19th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #10
gtscrewd

2008 GT

Getting close I hope!! Getn late for me lol

July 2013 rotm winner
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #11
Policing Bitches 24/7

34.01@11D7

428CJ is a jewel in the rough428CJ is a jewel in the rough428CJ is a jewel in the rough428CJ is a jewel in the rough

I love Alice in Chains, they are my favorite band, which seems unusual for an 18 year old. Too bad Layne Staley died, but that's motivation enough for me to stay away from hardcore drugs. At least they still got Jerry Cantrell.
I got the bone in this time. Shit filled me up realllll good

Old September 20th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #12
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Fucking awesome. Only could be better if I was there.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Fucking goosebumps when they did One. Still got it after all these years.

Old September 20th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #13
gtscrewd

2008 GT

I suck just woke up... Did ya record that zip?

July 2013 rotm winner
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #14
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

No sir, I did not. I've never recorded a live YT video before, and I got the link so last minute I didn't have time to figure it out.

... but I did find other Rock in Rio videos, so I'm sure they'll put out last night's as well.

It was pretty fucking awesome. They did amazing with One, Creeping Death, Blackened... it's absolutely insane how they keep up such a furious pace for 2 hours... next step is to actually see them live.

Old September 20th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #15
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2000 gt

mustanginky is a splendid one to beholdmustanginky is a splendid one to beholdmustanginky is a splendid one to beholdmustanginky is a splendid one to beholdmustanginky is a splendid one to beholdmustanginky is a splendid one to beholdmustanginky is a splendid one to behold

seeing them live is amazing. saw them 3x when i was younger. need to catch them again before they hang it up. they still rock. heard they were going to come out with a new album within the next year or so.

they do go hard for 2 hours.

HARDCORE CREW

BRIGHT ATLANTIC BLUE CREW #1 MEMBER
Old September 20th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #16
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by mustanginky View Post
seeing them live is amazing. saw them 3x when i was younger. need to catch them again before they hang it up. they still rock. heard they were going to come out with a new album within the next year or so.

they do go hard for 2 hours.

I hate your face.

Pure unadulterated jealousy.

Provided they tour again, I AM going to see them, no matter where I have to go.

Old September 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #17
gtscrewd

2008 GT

Awesome vid zip tried to rep but was told I had to spread some sauce around....

July 2013 rotm winner
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #18
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Old September 20th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #19
Yut Yut Devil Dog

06 GT

king_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of lightking_Ahmet is a glorious beacon of light

I just watched Metallica on Rio 2013 for 2hrs16min.... Straight. I cried a bit when Battery came on. My favorite song of all time, no lie.

Metallica brings back so many memories.
Freedom ain't free motherfuckers.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #20
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by king_Ahmet View Post
I just watched Metallica on Rio 2013 for 2hrs16min.... Straight. I cried a bit when Battery came on. My favorite song of all time, no lie.

Metallica brings back so many memories.

Fucking brilliant wasn't it. Just incredible. That they can pull that kind of furious music off live, at all, let alone brilliantly... genius. I had the same feelings as you for One. Especially if you know what that song is about.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.