Head unit
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute

Head unit

I need a CD player headunit for my truck.

Does anyone have one laying around in their garage or something? Id pay you for it obviously lol. Id like something that works of course and preferably has a AUX jack so I can plug my phone in to it.

PM me if you do. Thanks.

I've found like 3 on craigslist and they are high or something because they are asking 100 bucks for a 6 year old radio that cost 140 bucks 6 years ago.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Nevermind I just got one on Ebay.

Carry on with random cat pictures. Or is that no longer cool?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 19th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #2
It wasn't me.

1968 coupe
Slow according to a certain member

TCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to all

I saw head unit and thought you were talking about DSG and his BJ business.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #3
Anandavenkatakrishnan

Mustang
Slow Ride. Take It Easy.

dsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud of

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Modifications:

bolts ons
hundo shot of nitrous
pilot sports
low

driver mod
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #4
Behold the black horse...

2013 Mustang GT

Jetblack2013 has a spectacular aura aboutJetblack2013 has a spectacular aura about

Dogs are the new thing bro...

Premium, Electronics Pkg, 20" Shelby Razors/Nitto NT555, MGW Short Throw, Shelby LCAs, Shelby Coil Covers, GT500 Quad Tip Muffler Delete, Moroso Separator, MSD 2-Step, JPC Linelock, Raxiom Halo Fogs, MMD Hood Struts, BBR Antenna
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #5
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute

Well a scalper got it at the last second but hey. Random cat pictures it is!
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #6
It wasn't me.

1968 coupe
Slow according to a certain member

TCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to allTCStang is a name known to all

I think we have a new game created with the wave lol.

Old September 19th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #7

2012 5.0
12.7@112

Austin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant future

Lol if this was two days ago I would have sent you mine out of my blue truck. It's gone now
Old September 19th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #8
MM Fanatic

2000 GT 'vert

bigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of light

Should have waited, I would have given you a pioneer with blue tooth and remote speaker.

CMS Stage 1 Cams, 4.10 Gears, TrickFlow 70mm TB & Plenum, MAC Prochamber with Pypes M80's, MGW Shifter, Custom Paint, Cobra Cloth Top, Staggered Chrome 18" Saleen's and Sequential Tails.
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #9
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.

2000 GT
14.043@99.03

(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of

Look into a "Pyle" unit Derrick. I bought one for my first jeep back in high school and it worked great for the year I had it. Got wet a few times when I had the times off. Only cost $30 too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Old September 20th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #10
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

Originally Posted by bigjohnstud4200 View Post
Should have waited, I would have given you a pioneer with blue tooth and remote speaker.
I didn't win it. So if its still available lol.

I had a Pyle in my old truck too. Maybe I'll look into one again. I don't need anything fancy, just something that plays CDs
Old September 20th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #11
!oznog.rd

1988 GT VERT (Sold :(
'Cause gonzo's got a... GRRRREAT ASS!

dr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond repute

Old September 20th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #12
MM Fanatic

2000 GT 'vert

bigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of lightbigjohnstud4200 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
I didn't win it. So if its still available lol.

I had a Pyle in my old truck too. Maybe I'll look into one again. I don't need anything fancy, just something that plays CDs
I do have it, it's this model http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...rs/DEH-P6200BT. If you pay shipping, it's yours. There is NOTHING wrong with it and it works very well. The only reason I changed it out was because it doesn't support Android and I got a new phone.

If you're interested, PM me with your zip and I'll get you a shipping price.

CMS Stage 1 Cams, 4.10 Gears, TrickFlow 70mm TB & Plenum, MAC Prochamber with Pypes M80's, MGW Shifter, Custom Paint, Cobra Cloth Top, Staggered Chrome 18" Saleen's and Sequential Tails.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #13
The Aviator

2014 5.0 400A

solidhadriel is a jewel in the roughsolidhadriel is a jewel in the roughsolidhadriel is a jewel in the rough

That dog in that .gif is legit.
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #14
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

Originally Posted by bigjohnstud4200 View Post
I do have it, it's this model DEH-P6200BT - CD Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth and USB Direct Control of iPod | Pioneer Electronics USA. If you pay shipping, it's yours. There is NOTHING wrong with it and it works very well. The only reason I changed it out was because it doesn't support Android and I got a new phone.

If you're interested, PM me with your zip and I'll get you a shipping price.
That would be bad ass man. Thanks alot!

Pm Sent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.