Knockout
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt

'94 GT Vert
Haven't Tried A Vagina Yet

98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to 98FireyGT!

Knockout

Yup. I won't trust anyone. Time to just buy an uzi and run around ready to fucking hose anyone that looks at me.

MM BRONY CLUB
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 9th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #2
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

1992 Mustang Gt

foxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud of

Bunch of fucking punks, I'm really tired of hearing about this shit. I would have no problem with those pieces of shit getting ventilated.

Foxfive's 1992 GT Street/Strip Build
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3
PhD in Procrastinology

1991 GT 347CID &'14 GT/CS
1d 7h 43m 18.63s @.7

1BDSTNG is a name known to all1BDSTNG is a name known to all1BDSTNG is a name known to all1BDSTNG is a name known to all1BDSTNG is a name known to all1BDSTNG is a name known to all

Infuriating...mother.fucking.cowards

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Originally Posted by foxfive View Post
Bunch of fucking punks, I'm really tired of hearing about this shit. I would have no problem with those pieces of shit getting ventilated.
THIS x87356807456083756

1991 GT- 347ci
2014 GT/CS
Instagram: @1bad_5oh
Originally Posted by Imran View Post
i clamp it with my teeth and hold it in my mouth.
Old November 9th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #4
Enthusiast

'13 Deep Impact 5.0
unknown til spring

rooroodi is a jewel in the roughrooroodi is a jewel in the roughrooroodi is a jewel in the roughrooroodi is a jewel in the rough

What a bunch of assholes. How do you find this fun knocking out unsuspecting people and they just sit there and laugh about it. Good old nj, hope this doesn't catch on although I'm sure YouTube won't help.

Old November 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #5
Powered by LSx tears

1969 Mustang Mach 1
6.12@112

Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of69fastback has much to be proud of

I will refrain from commenting.
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #6

Triple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant future

There's a word for people like that.
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #7
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday

2011 Mustang GT 5.0
1/4 mile? Well maybe.

xXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rooroodi View Post
What a bunch of assholes. How do you find this fun knocking out unsuspecting people and they just sit there and laugh about it. Good old nj, hope this doesn't catch on although I'm sure YouTube won't help.
..., well come to nj

Shits pretty popular around here. High school kids in Neptune and asbury love to do this shit....

I'm just waiting on the day some pink ass kid try's this on me.

Originally Posted by Marc View Post
0-60mph 0.5 sec. And we have liftoff!
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #8
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Originally Posted by xXFallout View Post
..., well come to nj

Shits pretty popular around here. High school kids in Neptune and asbury love to do this shit....

I'm just waiting on the day some pink ass kid try's this on me.
Kyle loves pink man ass

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Originally Posted by bluebandit!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAYYYYYY!!!!

Old November 9th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #9
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday

2011 Mustang GT 5.0
1/4 mile? Well maybe.

xXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud ofxXFallout has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Kyle loves pink man ass

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
so???????

The shit kids do now a days for fun blows my mind. My parents used to have to bribe me to come back in for dinner as a kid. Kick the can, manhunt and kickball was the shit back in the day. Half of the younger population have never heard of those games.

On to knockout.... It's a "hood thing". Seriously kids gain street rep by pulling this off. I've heard some stories about groups of young guy (16-21) that would sit out side of bars and clean some clocks. I know some got arrested a while back when a group of cops saw this take place

Originally Posted by Marc View Post
0-60mph 0.5 sec. And we have liftoff!
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #10

1992 Mustang Gt

foxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud offoxfive has much to be proud of

That's why I live in N.H. , shit like that doesn't really happen here. That looks to be an inner city trend. They should round all those fucks up who are part of attacking innocent men and women and drop them off in Northern N.H. or Northern Maine and see how long they last.

Last edited by foxfive; November 9th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #11
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Originally Posted by xXFallout View Post
so???????

The shit kids do now a days for fun blows my mind. My parents used to have to bribe me to come back in for dinner as a kid. Kick the can, manhunt and kickball was the shit back in the day. Half of the younger population have never heard of those games.

On to knockout.... It's a "hood thing". Seriously kids gain street rep by pulling this off. I've heard some stories about groups of young guy (16-21) that would sit out side of bars and clean some clocks. I know some got arrested a while back when a group of cops saw this take place

Nobody fears anything anymore. Was a time, parents taught you respect, boundaries, and fear. But we've transitioned as a society to the belief that any fear instilled in or felt by a child is bad. Unfortunately... if you treat your child with kid gloves... if your child never hates you... (ask my daughter how she feels about me some days when I'm a hardass about certain things.) ... then you are doing something wrong. And these people enter society not fearing ANY authority, knowing NO respect or boundaries... it doesn't mean they are tough guys. In fact it's the polar opposite. Not having any fear just means... you've never learned consequences; that part of life is meaningless to you. And so for most of these kids, when they're being interviewed after the fact and you see that glazed look in their eyes when they're asked "You know that doing this is wrong, right?", and they say "Sure, I guess."... understand that they're not faking that to piss you off. Beyond the conscious understanding of knowing it's against a law, or that perhaps other people don't do that... they do not understand what they did is wrong. They really don't have a clue. Respect and boundaries are a zero to them. They don't have it.

And that's just for parents who make mistakes with zero boundaries and limits, coddling them and not teaching consequences and respect. Consider the parents who had kids to get a welfare check, or parents who are abusive drug addicts... now you have a child who is all of the above but also filled with rage and confusion.

Kids crave discipline. They need it.

Here's the difference. My daughter might give my wife and I a hard time about situation 'x'. She might be extremely pissed off about it in fact, and in the spur of the moment when things have degenerated to where perhaps we're yelling at each other, you might think "Wow she's not showing dad a lot of respect there."

...now watch when she walks out the door, even as she's pissed off at me, watch her go about her business in society when she walks out the door. Watch as she says please and thanks and smiles at people, helps people. Watch as when she was in high school, instead of caving into peer pressure in regards to things like sex, drugs, bad decisions... she actually berated friends into things like abstaining from having sex for the wrong reasons. Into quitting smoking. Watch as she refuses to associate with addicts and bad people. Watch as she's tender and caring with animals, as she's supportive for friends... just as I am with other people...

See, I do the heavy lifting at home. You give a kid zero boundaries, they will not give a fuck what they do in society. Have those battles at home, or they will be having them on the street. Only it will be in a very dysfunctional and dangerous way. I make her fight things out with me as she learns about boundaries and limits and consequences and self esteem and... I dunno, name all the important facets of maturing. If I don't do that with her, she would be doing it on the street.

Kids will seek knowledge and discipline. It's innately human. Don't give that to them... smashcut to them on the street knocking people out with not the foggiest fucking clue that what they did is horrible.

Originally Posted by bluebandit!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAYYYYYY!!!!

Old November 9th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #12
Enthusiast

99' Mustang v6

Seventwenty will become famous soon enough

When I was in highschool about 4 years ago the kids over here used to roam around downtown providence looking for homless people (this was during a huge surge of homless people flooding the streets because one of the biggest shelters in providence was closed down) they would record themselves jumping these people, usually 5 or 6 kids on 1 person.. they would smash bottles over their head beat em with bats curb stomp them, all kinds of rough shit.. one day one of the guys didn't wake up and they caught the beating on tape everyone involved was arrested on murder charges...that stopped as quickly as it started
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #13
3 pedal master race

2005 Mustang GT

Towelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud of

We need to bring back beatings in schools.

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #14

1992 Mustang Gt

This reminds me of a video I saw a long time ago, some punks tried to knock a guys girlfriend out.

Needless to say the guy takes care of business.

Old November 9th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #15
gtscrewd

2008 GT

faym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud offaym 08 has much to be proud of

All I have to say Is you better knock me out really funking good....don't let me get up

tuned by performance dyno 496 rwhp 432 rwtq
July 2013 rotm winner
Old November 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #16
Needs moar meat

2003 V6 Mustang
Infinite@Lightspeed

Snake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to behold

Wtaf... WTF is wrong with kids today? I'm actually looking forward to the day one of these little assholes tries that to the wrong person and they get pumped full of lead and/or their face beaten to the back of their skull. This shit better stop.

Originally Posted by rocco View Post
SEND THE COPS! THE FAT ONE IS TRYING TO EAT THE LITTLE ONE!
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #17
Enthusiast

metalman302 will become famous soon enoughmetalman302 will become famous soon enough

Hard to not be racist after seeing that shit.

If I ever see someone do that IRL idc if they're only 14 years old, there will be hell to pay.
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #18
3 pedal master race

2005 Mustang GT

Towelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud ofTowelie has much to be proud of

I'm not racist per se, I just hate the people that fit the stereotype of their particular race. Thug black person, thug/lazy hispanic etc.

I have nothing against the people that act like normal people.

Most of those kids fit the stereotype to a tee.

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
Old November 9th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #19
D-M-B, not dumb

2003 Mustang Mach 1

Mach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to behold

I've played knockout plenty of times. But usually we only have 1 basketball so we just have to settle for H.O.R.S.E

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
Old November 10th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #20
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much

2008 Mustang V6

serbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud of

Faith in humanity ...... slowly slipping away

Just imagine a white person doing this to an african american person.....front page news for racism
Lets not get into racial discussion here

I find it mind blowing how they talk about it.. like its kids playing hide and seek...they find it funny,interesting
Just sad

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.