Do you need a snickers?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 28th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #1
JustAslow4.6

98 GT Mustang

Jgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud ofJgib4 has much to be proud of

Do you need a snickers?

Laser Red Crew #6
276/296
PI Swapped
Topped with OPS1 cams

Mods in Garage
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 28th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #2
MM Fanatic

44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all

lolz!!! I want to hear what they say AFTER the Snickers.
Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
Old March 28th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #3
You had one job!

1968 coupe
To fast to clock

TCStang is a splendid one to beholdTCStang is a splendid one to beholdTCStang is a splendid one to beholdTCStang is a splendid one to beholdTCStang is a splendid one to beholdTCStang is a splendid one to beholdTCStang is a splendid one to behold

I just read an article that people are all upset over the ad. Seriously people? get over yourself.

Old March 28th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #4
Needs moar meat

2003 V6 Mustang
Infinite@Lightspeed

Snake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to beholdSnake556 is a splendid one to behold

Lmao, that was an awesome ad.

And people are idiots nowadays man... They literally cannot handle anything, be it positive or negative, being said flat out without someone pussyfooting around it

Originally Posted by rocco View Post
SEND THE COPS! THE FAT ONE IS TRYING TO EAT THE LITTLE ONE!
Old March 28th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #5
MM Fanatic

44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all44 cents is a name known to all

Probably the "anti peanut and chocolate" lobby. It occurred to me that unemployment is down because people STOPPED looking for work....these are the people that have time to protest an ad like this.
Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
Old March 28th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #6
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2007 Ford Panty Dropper

kmac1622 is just really nicekmac1622 is just really nicekmac1622 is just really nicekmac1622 is just really nice

People are stupid these days. If there's something going on they be hating. I would give zero fucks if saw that. Continue on with my day.
Saleen SuperCharged, C500 Side Exhaust, Cervinis Ram Air IV Hood, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Chrome GT500 Replica Rims, GT500 Front Splitter ModBMR 1.25 Lowering Springs, ADJ Panhard Bar, CHE Torque Limiters and K Member Brace
Old March 28th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #7
!oznog.rd

1988 GT VERT (Sold :(
'Cause gonzo's got a... GRRRREAT ASS!

dr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond repute

Ever stick your snickers in equality and wiggle it around?
Old March 28th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #8
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2007 Ford Panty Dropper

kmac1622 is just really nicekmac1622 is just really nicekmac1622 is just really nicekmac1622 is just really nice

Only my butt.
Saleen SuperCharged, C500 Side Exhaust, Cervinis Ram Air IV Hood, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Chrome GT500 Replica Rims, GT500 Front Splitter ModBMR 1.25 Lowering Springs, ADJ Panhard Bar, CHE Torque Limiters and K Member Brace
Old March 28th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #9
!oznog.rd

1988 GT VERT (Sold :(
'Cause gonzo's got a... GRRRREAT ASS!

dr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond repute

Snickers in your butt? Did it smell/melt?
Old March 28th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #10
Enthusiast

02 boosted GT, 14 GT

SC46 will become famous soon enough

I left a snickers bar in my pocket and it melted at recess in 1st grade and I cried

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #11
D-M-B, not dumb

2003 Mustang Mach 1

Mach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
I just read an article that people are all upset over the ad. Seriously people? get over yourself.
Construction workers are upset? They're the only ones that could plausibly be offended by it.

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #12

03 GT, 64 GMC

BA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant futureBA Mustang has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
Construction workers are upset? They're the only ones that could plausibly be offended by it.
People are saying its sexist

Originally Posted by crackpotfox View Post
I'm a fucking idiot. I'll do it with my sister.
64 GMC build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.