DUI Process Unconstitutional????? (great read)
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:27 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much

Blown 03 GT
11.81@123

03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all

DUI Process Unconstitutional????? (great read)

Got this off a local stang thread by me.

Really a good read.

http://www.duiblog.com/2005/05/09/the-d ... stitution/

Discuss.....
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 19th, 2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Sounds fast

1998 Cobra
11.79@115

bullitt5576 will become famous soon enough

cliff notes?

1998 Crystal White Cobra #2071
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #3

Blown 03 GT
11.81@123

03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all03_StangGuy is a name known to all

Ill sum it up: It doesnt discuss the legalailty if drunk driving which i do believe it wrong. It talks about the methods involved in determining whether or not you are drunk. It states the ways in which you can be accused of being drunk wit a "breathalyzer" while not actually be drunk. I also states how processes and right that your entitled to if you were a murder suspect are ignored when your a DUI suspect. I cant do the article justice, its worth the read.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #4
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal

69 Mustang coupe

707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough

sometimes reading crap like that makes me ashamed to be a ca native. not only that but women nowadays complain they dont have enough power. uh ok, you got one group fucking with state and national laws because they didn like that the laws were right and in fact there wasn't that many people driving drunk ontop of that after having to get the bac changed they should have realized that EVERYONE is different and will not blow nor react the same to the same amount of alkehol.

they need to stop fucking with politics and get back to kitchen and make pies.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #5
Doc

1986 SVO
48.47@ 12.58

HMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond repute

simple fix. If you pick up a drink, put down your keys plain and simple.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #6
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal

69 Mustang coupe

707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HMUSN View Post
well duh.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #7
The George Forman of Keepers

JASonic is a name known to allJASonic is a name known to allJASonic is a name known to allJASonic is a name known to allJASonic is a name known to allJASonic is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to JASonic

I think we need to trust (if possible) the law enforcement officers we pay to keep us safe. Most experienced officers have seen it all. If they determine you are unsfe to be driving than you probably are. Usually you are pulled over for swerving, running a stop sign or some other obvious infraction. Where this would help is with people like my dumb older brother. He's a fucking alcoholic. He admits its. He can have 2 or 3 beers and drive better than anyone on the road. His reflexes and decisions are fine and alert. But if I had 3 beers and drove.... nobody would be safe. I cant handle beer because it gets me super drowsy really quick.

With they way the law works, there has to be proof and thats the problem. We really need to trucst the cops in our communities and we just cant do that all the time.

But as HMUSN said (sounds like Nancy Regan of the 80s but its true) dont drive if you drink and you cant go wrong.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #8

Blown 03 GT
11.81@123

Originally Posted by HMUSN View Post
The article doesnt speak about whether or not you should drink and drive, we all know you shouldnt. Its more about how rights and procedures are being abandoned and that the instruments used are hignly in accurate, yet are still viable as evidence that will affect you life severly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/76547-dui-process-unconstitutional-great-read.html
Posted By For Type Date
Untitled document This thread Refback March 31st, 2011 07:45 PM

Threads Similar to: DUI Process Unconstitutional????? (great read)
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
great read for the asshats who hate cops.........GREAT READ Drgnracin72 The Clubhouse 73 December 19th, 2011 03:51 PM
DUI.... GTblackprodigy The Clubhouse 51 February 18th, 2008 05:01 PM
DUI Dansby The Clubhouse 16 January 12th, 2008 03:47 AM
drag racing law unconstitutional TurboLX The Clubhouse 51 October 7th, 2007 02:48 PM
Great read>>>> JASonic The Clubhouse 5 July 10th, 2007 07:49 PM