Modded Mustang Forums banner

Ford Mustang Interior LED Conversion Kit! Check Out The Comparisons! Fitment For All Years!

32K views 56 replies 17 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)

Ford Mustang Interior LED Kit

At Diode Dynamics, we carry a full line of LED bulbs, to replace your map lights, license plate lights, vanity lights, trunk light, turn signals, fog lights, and more!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Our LED Conversion Kits include all of the LED bulbs you need to replace the incandescent bulbs in your Mustang, for interior and license locations. It has been tested in your specific vehicle, for perfect fitment, and no guesswork! No modification is required for installation, you simply replace the bulbs!

We are pleased to offer these LEDs in a truly customized way. You can create the kit that you prefer. Simply change the quantity to "0" for any bulbs that you do not wish to purchase.

By using the ordering options on this page, you can create your own mix-and-match kit by making the proper selections on each stage, or choose one whole kit that you prefer. The product pictures are professionally taken, at the same camera settings, in order to provide an accurate idea of what the bulbs will look like, in terms of brightness compared to the factory bulbs.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
1994-2004
2005-2009
2010-2014

Brightness. We offer three levels of brightness, or "stages." All stages will provide a sharp, modern LED look, and all include the same number of bulbs. Please be sure to read all of the following information:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
  • Stage 4 Flexlight: (Trunk only) This is a flexible LED strip with connector, for plug-and-play installation. It replaces your factory trunk light, and can be positioned anywhere you would like, with included velcro and adhesive.
All brightness levels are for general reference only, and apply only to the use of white LEDs. Please see the note below regarding the use of colored LEDs.

Please note that the stage 3 trunk light is often an LED board, which must be installed directly on top of the trunk light housing to achieve maximum brightness. All other lights will fit inside of the light housing with no modification. Some stage 3 interior lights use direct-replacement adapters with an LED board for maximum brightness.

Color. White is our most popular color. It is a 6000K cool LED white. We also offer yellow, green, blue, and red, at no additional charge. When making your color selections, please bear in mind that white projects the most usable light, so white will appear brighter than the same stage of a colored bulb, usually by one stage difference. For example, a red stage 3 light will have a similar usable light output as a stage 2 white light.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year limited warranty.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
1994-2004
2005-2009
2010-2014

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
1994-2004
2005-2009
2010-2014

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Customer Submitted Photos:

Customer Review:

"Best lighting around! When I open my doors I turn night into day." (Posted on 10/24/13)

"Trunk light is a lot brighter now ..... Product lights up great at night for better visibility" (Posted on January 12, 2014)

"I needed a little more light in the trunk. Stage 2 white gets the job done and fits in the factory socket. The white is crisp and better than the yellowish factory bulbs." (Posted on November 20, 2013)

"My wife's light went out so I bought her one of these. Works great. This product is simply perfect." (Posted on August 20, 2013)

"I got the stage 2 blue for my trunk and it is awesome! Very bright despite the dark hue of blue and i love to show my friends at night! Definitely recommending to everyone i can!" (Posted on July 23, 2013)

"I found these on a Mustang Forum after looking long and hard for lighting to match the Black / Green color theme of my car. These lights are simply amazing! Several times brighter than stock, but more importantly, a much more "pure" light. The Green is very vibrant, and the quality of the product appears to be top notch. I had no idea how dim the factory trunk light was until I put in the LEDs. Easy to install and OH SO WORTH IT!" (Posted on April 26, 2013)

"I've tried other more costly LEDs in the past, and to date, nothing beats the quality of these LEDs. Perfect fitment, no issues." (Posted on April 5, 2013)

See less See more
#3 ·
Fs: Interior Led Kit! Check Out The Comparison Pics!

I have a thread to do this very easily for our cars. I can't search right now cause this app never let's me. But I made a how to thread.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#12 ·
Question, for anyone. I don't think i have a trunk light, or vanity lights, and what's the difference between dome/map light? which would i order for my 03 v6? i'm looking to get license plate, interior light revamped (overhead one), and trunk hopefully. But like i said don't have a trunk one to replace that I know of... looked on the underside of the decklid today and found nothing.

#22 ·
hey, if you get that interior LED footwell kit, could you easily install it in like your trunk? And then you can control it with the remote whenever you want to show it off to your friends? I think i might add that and see if that can be done along with everything else, like an improv trunk light lol.

#32 ·
Very nice products! Love the selection you guys have. I will definitely be picking up a map light kit for my car. Can't see crap at night with the stock bulbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.