Modded Mustang Forums banner

Ford Mustang License Plate LEDs! Several Model Options / New HP3 Model! Plug & Play Install!

30K views 61 replies 10 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)
Ford Mustang License Plate LEDs! Several Model Options / New HP3 Model! Plug & Play Install!

Ford Mustang License Plate LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Mustang's appearance at night for a very low price. We also provide bulb models with varying brightness to fit the look you want.

We do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. Every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

We also offer three options in brightness:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Mustang).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

These are all easy plug and play (it shows how in your owner's manual) and guaranteed a perfect fit!

CLICK FOR MORE INFO OR TO ORDER:

1994-2009
2010-2014

1994-2009
2010-2014

1994-2009
2010-2014

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Customer Submitted Photos:

Customer Reviews:

"Forget those cheap LEDs from ebay. The quality and brightness of the LEDs from Diode Dynamics is unbelievable, you'll be happy with the way they look.......I guarantee it. If you want it to pop.....get "White" in color and Stage 2." (Posted on December 22, 2013)

"License plate is lit like it was high noon. My 97 Mustang requires 2 bulbs and this was shipped as a set which was perfect. Thanks for an excellent product." (Posted on December 18, 2013)

"Top notch product and great service..... Lights came out perfect" (Posted on January 12, 2014)

"Install was super easy (maybe 5 minutes) I went with the stage 2 and I'm glad I did. I personally think the stage 3 would be too bright (for me). the stage two is VERY noticeable as is. I personally like subtle. If you want bright...I have no doubt the stage 3 will deliver. I would get these again for sure. and test the polarity before you put it all back together. if they are flipped around they will not light up." (Posted on December 16, 2013)

"I bought these for my wife after getting great quality products from here before. These are just so cool. They really light up her license plate area. Just awesome. This site has great quality products. Would recommend these to everyone" (Posted on August 20, 2013)

"I got these and popped them in and they work wonderful. Very nice bright light, so the cops can't say they can't see my plate. Also useful for the driver behind me to spot me in the fog." (Posted on August 13, 2013)

See less See more
#21 ·
Fs: Bright License Plate LEDs! Great Mod, Ships Same-day!

Pics aren't working for me. What I can say though is I bought Led license plate lights for my car off eBay, as well as reverse lights, and they make such a big difference. It will definitely give your car that "expensive car" look with true white LED lights instead of yellow halogen bulbs. Makes a bigger difference on white colored plates

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.