Modded Mustang Forums banner

FS: Ford Mustang LED Turn Signals: Ships same-day! Switchback Options Available!

29K views 53 replies 9 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)

Ford Mustang Turn Signal LEDs

Diode Dynamics offers high quality LEDs as direct replacement for your Ford Mustang's front and rear turn signal bulbs. We even offer a "Switchback" LED which is a unique, specialty item.

When a Switchback is on with parking lights, it shines a nice, pure white color, and when you activate the turn signals, it flashes an amber color. Two colors, for an awesome lighting effect like you see on many luxury vehicles!

THIS FITS PERFECTLY IN YOUR Ford MUSTANG

This bulb will fit as a replacement for the stock halogen bulb. It uses less power and heat than halogen bulbs, and will last longer, with its engineered heat-sinking technology. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LED from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Hyperblink issue: Some vehicles may have fast-blinking issues when any LED bulbs are installed as turn signal replacements. We offer resistors or flashers to remedy this issue for a nominal charge.

Diode Dynamics carries the brightest bulbs on the market. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Bright even with tinted corner lights!

1994-2009 Ford Mustang LED Rear Turn Signal

1994-2009 Ford Mustang LED Front Turn Signal

2010-2014 Ford Mustang LED Front Turn Signal

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com.

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Pictures:

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#8 ·
I just ordered front clear lens sidemarkers for my 2013. Do you know what type/color of light is in the front side markers stock?
Since they will be clear I would like them to be amber in color and to match my LEDs and HIDs clean look.
Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Just went ahead and ordered the stage 3 amber LEDs from you guys for the front side markers. Should look good behind clear lenses.
Resistor built in to the LEDs?

#16 ·
Hey, how do these switchbacks do in the factory amber corner headlights for 99-04? I'm interested in picking up a set but AM wants $105 for the Raxiom switchbacks... kinda pricey

Also, check your PM's please!

#20 ·
So then in the factory 99-04 housings, the running light would just be really white with a hint of amber, and the flashing would be really amber. Is there anything wrong with that?

#22 ·
Will these still need the resistor kit if I already have a flasher relay?

#24 ·
That is a good comparison pic between the different color temperatures^^

But it seems that the switchbacks for 99-04 Mustangs are out of stock. Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

#26 ·
Nick, two questions.
1. Do you have a picture of the switchbacks in white mode, white mode with HIDs on and amber with HIDs on? Trying to see if it would look right.
2. Do the rear bulbs work with a sequential kit?

Thanks!

#28 ·
Okay. Well I have some time before im "allowed" to buy any more stuff, so hopefully some customers supply some pics and sway me!

Reactions: Diode Dynamics
#35 ·

Don't settle for generic LEDs! Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Bulbs are fully designed and tested in St. Louis using the best components available. Additionally, we back every LED upgrade we offer with a 3-year worry-free warranty!

Don't forget to shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping on ANY U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

#36 ·

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Turn Signal Bulbs by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

#37 ·

Our July 4th sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 7/6/20, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Turn Signal Bulbs by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 7/6/20. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.