Modded Mustang Forums banner

Mikes V6's

6K views 78 replies 18 participants last post by  mustangmike! 
#1 ·
Hey guys, thought Id share my shtuff.

I have tons of slips, Ill try and get pics up sooner or later.

My car has seen high/mid 9's after the build for the most part.

PB on N/A and Stock Auto was a 9.23 @ 76, 2.15 60'

The car is a HCI build w/ bolt ons, exhaust, and gears. Check the garage for a full mod list.
Full weight and sitting on 18x9/18x10 FR500s and a box in the trunk. The 9.23 was on a pretty bald set of 285/35/18 summos from AM. Though I was still hooking fairly well w/ the stock auto.

I now have a 3200 Revmax stall and did the home Jmod.

Times have dropped!!!
9.04 as of two weeks ago was my new PB w/ a 2.03 60'

Last night was great racing weather! cooled off a lot so I had to take the trip.
Managed to get 3 passes in with HIGH hopes of breaking into the 8's.

First pass managed a 9.01 w/ 2.04. with a good cool down time.

Second pulled a 9.02 w/ 2.03. How I still got that 60' IDK ! was up against a turbo civic on slicks. I was staged, and he was still trying to inch up and get the second set of lights, it was taking him a bit to do it and I looked over at him, still not staged all the way, look back up and bam! Im on the second yellow ... never a good start but I still managed to whip her out !!! He got a red light sicne they started the light as he was still inching forward ...

Third and final pass of the night I ran the turbo civic again. Same ****, but I stayed focused on the light and had a good stall. The civic was a pretty nice car I must say, driver needs practice off the line. Had a 4.0 60'. And his ET sucked cause of that w/ a 10.4. But he came flying down the damn track at 88mph !!! Some guys at the lanes I know were yelling Mike! dont lose to the honda!. And Mike sure enough didn't. With a new PB I broke my goal of 8.99 and then some. With a new record of 8.96 @ 78mph w/ 2.02 60' !!!

More to come !

See less See more
#60 ·
well the pics I just posted were N/A runs before the event started.

Weren't many cars. I raced like 4-5ish people.

I think the top dog I raced would probably be the sn95 2v. From what I understand and had seen: Patriot heads, procharger @ 15psi on built motor, built tranny and rear. I seen the procharger for sure, he was on big n littles. 15x10 out back I think w/ same fat nasty ET Streets. Nothing in trunk, no back seats, and front two seats were aluminum w/ some thin padding on them. I was told he was able to launch on the 2 step @ unknown rpm out there.

They said I put a car length on him.

#69 ·
lol thats going to be way out of my league for awhile. May go back to my dyno tuner. Got some issues with my current tune I want checkd out ...

But yeah I think if I could get a couple 10th off that, and find a new PB thats not in hot weather with **** tires and maybe some new suspension should get me a bit further down. Possibly if I can get that done on the converter tune I might hit 11.9s with my car :D

#78 ·
Haha yeah... That was for all the people saying I will run 13s ;)

And yes, I know. I'm just saying as a reference. People say AWD cars leave so well and blah blah blah. Your sixxer is beating him in the 60 foot :lmao

Sent from my galaxy s II

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.