Where to tap into dome Light?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > General Tech > Electrical & Wiring

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 16th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Cum On Me Bro

14 Fiesta ST

sikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud of

Where to tap into dome Light?

So I'm thinking about installing some footwell leds and map pocket leds, which I wanna wire into the dome light, so they come on when the doors are open. What's the easiest wire to tap, to do this?

Plus I wanted to pop the new sections Cherry.

Thanks Optima, if I had the money, I'd buy a yellow top!

Old February 16th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #2
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

VinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of light

someone else will chime in on this.
but i believe it's somewhere in the a pillar.

Originally Posted by 101fng View Post
Now, I'm fucking terrified of beetles. I mean, what of it had worked its way into my butthole or something?? They creep me the fuck out.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 17th, 2011, 03:24 AM   #3
El Torchy

Hellastock

MRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of light

I see were still at this eh?! Lol
Old February 17th, 2011, 03:24 AM   #4
El Torchy

Hellastock

MRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of light

Vince.... Flashing led?!
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:10 AM   #5
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

VinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of light

Yes you flaming homo.

Now do the two write ups in here.

Right meow.

Originally Posted by 101fng View Post
Now, I'm fucking terrified of beetles. I mean, what of it had worked its way into my butthole or something?? They creep me the fuck out.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 17th, 2011, 05:56 AM   #6
El Torchy

Hellastock

I did one of them...
Old February 17th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Cum On Me Bro

14 Fiesta ST

sikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud ofsikedsyko has much to be proud of

Damn it MM, don't make me go and figure something out myself!
lolol
Old February 17th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #8
El Torchy

Hellastock

Red face

Originally Posted by sikedsyko View Post
Damn it MM, don't make me go and figure something out myself!
lolol
Question bro, what color LEDs are you planning to install? I'm assuming it'd be the same color as the map lights right?
Old February 17th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #9
Cum On Me Bro

14 Fiesta ST

I'm going with white all around
Old February 17th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #10
MM Fanatic

SVTfocus, F250

mxnate116 is just really nicemxnate116 is just really nicemxnate116 is just really nicemxnate116 is just really nicemxnate116 is just really nice

All Door Trigger BLACK/WHITE (+) 20 PIN CONN. PIN 3 AT THE GEM MODULE UNDER THE LEFT SIDE OF DASH IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL
black and white wire, drivers side kick panel

from 2001 Ford Mustang V6 Alarm
wiring harness inside the car will be the same

yay now im the first person to actually contribute in the new section haha
Old February 18th, 2011, 01:21 AM   #11
Cum On Me Bro

14 Fiesta ST

And the first to get reps for new section!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Where to tap into dome Light?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dome light nothing else oscrfsh 5.0 Mustangs 7 May 14th, 2010 06:37 PM
map light/dome light bulbs 00gtv8 Audio/Video 4 May 4th, 2008 10:30 PM
light bulb in dome light myeleanor 2005 - 2010 7 August 31st, 2007 03:34 PM
Dome Light Murderjetz Audio/Video 2 June 21st, 2007 08:55 PM
How you can change your dome light color. (light on roof) SonicStang Visual 25 March 23rd, 2007 12:39 PM