Wipe New....
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > General Car Care & Detailing

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 26th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2007 Mustang GT

07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute07 Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Wipe New....

...as seen on TV. Anyone ever see this stuff in person? just curious as I am looking for different automotive plastic restorer products.

Whipple, 3.125" pulley-Comp NSR's-Meziere-Pacesetter L/T's+Outlaws-Level 10 trans-PI 3400-PH driveshaft-Auburn Pro LSD-Richmond 4.10's-CobraJet springs-Viking shocks-BMR control arms, panhard, rear sway bar-and a bunch of other really cool shit
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 26th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2
It'll buff out...

2000 Mustang V6

Stevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Wipe New....

When I saw them on tv they looked and acted exactly like ArmorAll interior wipes. Looks like crap to me, plus its ridiculously expensive, 20$ I think for a tiny little bottle. You can get a 16oz of numerous different kinds of trim dressings for less than that.

Plus, my favorite part is that really dumb sounding guy he goes "Ohh... Wowwww I just bought this car new 2 years ago and I've never seen it shine like this!" (Referring to the plastic parts on his truck). If it never shined like that its not supposed to! I also saw a version of the commercial with "Danny the count" from counts customs and he rubbed it into some nasty paint and made it shiny lmfao.
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3
Wax on, Wax off

2003 Mustang V6
16.8@83.3

Zatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant futureZatrekaz has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Zatrekaz

Almost anything advertised on TV like this is going to not work. Save your money.

2003 Mustang V6 - Sold
2006 Lexus 250 IS
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #4

2012 5.0
12.7@112

Austin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant futureAustin_ has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zatrekaz View Post
Almost anything advertised on TV like this is going to not work. Save your money.
+1

I was really bored standing in the line at walmart and I saw that "boom cube" thing, so I accidentally bought it. The clarity was roughly 10 times worse than my phones speaker but it was louder.
Old January 26th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #5
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2000 mustang gt

00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to 00redgt

kinda like flex seal,more like shit seal,my 5 dollar can of rubberized coating from Walmart does 10 times better
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #6
To Live is to Die

2008 Mustang GT

crackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to behold

Nope, flexseal allowed the guy to be in a boat with a screen door covered in flexseal
Carolina Crew #54
Always Clean Crew
Originally Posted by narleycarley View Post
I coached his boy in basketball last season. Giggity giggity
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #7
It'll buff out...

2000 Mustang V6

Stevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Wipe New....

Originally Posted by crackpotfox View Post
Nope, flexseal allowed the guy to be in a boat with a screen door covered in flexseal
And look! The inside is completely dry!
Old January 27th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #8
Obsessed Detailer

2012 Brembo GT Premium

ModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zatrekaz View Post
This^^

wipenew is retarded. and expensive.

get Ultima Tire and trim Guard plus.

Always Clean Crew Founder Detailed Reflections LLC
2012 Brembo GT Premium|3.73|Magnaflow TruX & Comp CB|Airaid CAI|HMP Tune
2003 Mach 1 - Sold
2003 Mach 1 - RIP
1989 LX 5.0 - Sold
2003 Sixxer - Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.