Sam's Club has Sonax!
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > General Car Care & Detailing

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 30th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #1
Regular

1999 Mustang GT
N/A

erudition is on a distinguished road

Sam's Club has Sonax!

I went to Sam's today and they had an endcap of Sonax products. A 2 pack of wheel cleaner kit for 20$, they have glass cleaner, tire gel(10$), interior cleaner, and the interior kit for 48$ and a couple others I can't remember right now. If you have a Sam's close it a great way to save some money plus no shipping!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 30th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #2
Hardcore Enthusiast

2013 Dodge Dart RallyE

Walkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really nice

will check that out tomorrow! If mine carries it, REPS! lol

Always Clean Crew
Old March 30th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #3
Obsessed Detailer

2012 Brembo GT Premium

ModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to behold

DUDE, nice find. lol

Thats weird that sams has it but walmart doesnt...hmmm

Always Clean Crew Founder Detailed Reflections LLC
2012 Brembo GT Premium|3.73|Magnaflow O/R TruX & Comp CB|Airaid CAI|Lund Tuned|BMR|CHE|Whiteline
2003 Mach 1 - Sold
2003 Mach 1 - RIP
1989 LX 5.0 - Sold
2003 Sixxer - Sold
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #4
Like A Boss

2008 Mustang GT

crackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ModdedMach View Post
DUDE, nice find. lol

Thats weird that sams has it but walmart doesnt...hmmm
Sams has lots of things walmart doesn't. Trying to think of something, but i can't

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Carolina Crew #54
Always Clean Crew
Originally Posted by narleycarley View Post
I coached his boy in basketball last season. Giggity giggity
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #5
It'll buff out...

2000 Mustang V6

Stevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome!! I need wheel cleaner, will hit them.up today to see if I find anything.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old March 30th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #6
Potato

GottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enoughGottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enough

SAMs Carrys nautica and lucky jeans ( my favorites ). Walmart Will never have nautica or lucky brands.

Two different tire brands, Wagner pads on brembo calipers, dewalt saws-all axle back delete, Billet aluminum shift knob..... that I ripped off from dealership.... That doesn't match my shift boot.

Old March 30th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #7
Like A Boss

2008 Mustang GT

crackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to beholdcrackpotfox is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GottaHaveitGreen View Post
SAMs Carrys nautica and lucky jeans ( my favorites ). Walmart Will never have nautica or lucky brands.
+1 love my luckies

and nautica.
Carolina Crew #54
Always Clean Crew
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #8
Hardcore Enthusiast

2013 Dodge Dart RallyE

Walkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really nice

So, i failed to find it at my local sams club..

Always Clean Crew
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #9
Hardcore Enthusiast

2012 GT premium

VaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud ofVaderGT has much to be proud of

well I wouldnt expect wlmart to carry it..walmart crowds are usually lower income thats what they aim for..Sams can offer better cause they are geared towards a little higher income due to the fact you have to pay to shop there.
Old March 31st, 2013, 12:45 AM   #10
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2000 mustang gt

00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to 00redgt

our walmart has nautica....... although i dont like it

also advance auto parts is selling griots garage full line of auto care

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Originally Posted by VaderGT View Post
well I wouldnt expect wlmart to carry it..walmart crowds are usually lower income thats what they aim for..Sams can offer better cause they are geared towards a little higher income due to the fact you have to pay to shop there.
thats why i dont shop at sams,im not paying to shop somewhere when im going to have to pay them in the end lol
Old March 31st, 2013, 01:37 AM   #11
Obsessed Detailer

2012 Brembo GT Premium

ModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to beholdModdedMach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by VaderGT View Post
Thats a good point.

2012 Brembo GT Premium|3.73|Magnaflow O/R TruX & Comp CB|Airaid CAI|Lund Tuned|BMR|CHE|Whiteline
2003 Mach 1 - Sold
2003 Mach 1 - RIP
1989 LX 5.0 - Sold
2003 Sixxer - Sold
Old March 31st, 2013, 01:59 AM   #12
It'll buff out...

2000 Mustang V6

Stevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of lightStevey92 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 00redgt View Post
our walmart has nautica....... although i dont like it

also advance auto parts is selling griots garage full line of auto care

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

thats why i dont shop at sams,im not paying to shop somewhere when im going to have to pay them in the end lol
I also saw the griots garage stuff at advanced auto, also a new 3m line. It's hilariously expensive but you do get a lot of product. They had nice microfibers, like really nice, but they were 3 for 15$ I was like NOPE.

Old March 31st, 2013, 02:15 AM   #13
Obsessed Detailer

2012 Brembo GT Premium

Ive tried the Griots MFs, they are very soft, pretty damn good for something available locally. BUT like you said, insanely expensive. Their clay isnt that bad. 20 bucks. Doesnt come with lube or towels like Megs or Mothers, BUT the clay is a harder grade, i find it works a bit faster, also comes with a super nice pot to keep clay in.

2003 Mach 1 - Sold
2003 Mach 1 - RIP
1989 LX 5.0 - Sold
2003 Sixxer - Sold
Old March 31st, 2013, 03:41 AM   #14
It'll buff out...

2000 Mustang V6

Yep they had that too. I was really thinking of getting their wheel cleaner, it looks all official with a badge that said approved by BBS. Classy. Looks like it had a foaming sprayer too. For 23$ though, cmon.

Old March 31st, 2013, 03:50 AM   #15

2000 mustang gt

00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice00redgt is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stevey92 View Post
Yep they had that too. I was really thinking of getting their wheel cleaner, it looks all official with a badge that said approved by BBS. Classy. Looks like it had a foaming sprayer too. For 23$ though, cmon.

wheel cleaner aint worth crap there is no foam to it if its the green wheel cleaner- smells like bubble gum but thats about it .u can get it online cheaper i got it for 9.99 but the mothers blows it away
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:55 PM   #16
Regular

2000 Mustang GT
13.04@107.8

prorider46 will become famous soon enough

you need the griots heavy duty wheel cleaner, it works pretty good, and attacks the iron in it. but it is 22 bucks, but you get a decent amount
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:59 PM   #17
Potato

GottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enoughGottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enough

Not pay for SAMs club! You gotta at least look around in there, I love SAMs club! It's nice because usually everyone there is wearing clothes.... The same can not be said for. "The people of Walmart"

Two different tire brands, Wagner pads on brembo calipers, dewalt saws-all axle back delete, Billet aluminum shift knob..... that I ripped off from dealership.... That doesn't match my shift boot.

Old March 31st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #18
Regular

2000 Mustang GT
13.04@107.8

prorider46 will become famous soon enough

Not pay for SAMs club! You gotta at least look around in there, I love SAMs club! It's nice because usually everyone there is wearing clothes.... The same can not be said for. "The people of Walmart"

haha, TRUTH!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:30 AM   #19

2000 mustang gt

I've been in SAMs club many of time thank u very much

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I assume u think all walmarts r the same then because u won't get in the door if u try to get in without a shirt and I've seen ppl that r dressed like holes be asked to leave at the one here in town

Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:31 AM   #20
Like A Boss

2008 Mustang GT

Originally Posted by 00redgt View Post
I've been in SAMs club many of time thank u very much

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I assume u think all walmarts r the same then because u won't get in the door if u try to get in without a shirt and I've seen ppl that r dressed like holes be asked to leave at the one here in town

There's a walmart here at a mall called the gonnorrhea ( its actually the galleria but its really hood and stuff) and there's one in the nice part of town and there's a BIG difference.

Carolina Crew #54
Always Clean Crew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.