Status
Not open for further replies.

Important stuff explained

37K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  MelonSmasher 
#1 ·
See less See more
#27 ·
6 minutes ago · #29
Well I finally pulled the trigger!! But know I'm in a big jam!! Anybody any info would be great!!
Anybody

Do you know if the cam phaser limiter kit with the comp cam mutha-t makes the motor a non interference motor and it's safe to turn over with the proper tune?, just Incase it is out of time. I believe that I did everything correct and then when I put the tune on and started it, it was very rough and then I immediately shut it off 5-8 sec, with that being said it has been sitting in the garage for a good month-and-a-half without being started .
I was just scared to run it in case something happened. I then again started it and it was very rough not going past 2000 RPM and backfired once and then I turned it off immediately!! Checked my fx4 and it did run a a code "p0345" When talking to Bama tuner I said everything to them as I did in the both statements they gave me a new file and said they adjusted some of the stuff on the file and said this should fix the problem and I shouldn't have any problem I'm just scared to try to turn the car over and something happened if it is incorrect timeing!! I freaked out and brought it to the Ford dealership and they said they wanted to charge me $1,800 to see if it was in time and then immediately called the tow truck guy again and told him to come pick it up it is been one heck of two weeks putting that stuff together and now this is happening I am so confused please help
3 / 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.