Modded Mustang Forums banner

Sail Panel

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  fb93 
#1 ·
Okay fellows and gals. Need help. My sail panel was damaged in a storm and I need to replace. I have already purchased a used sail panel and window but not sure how to remove. Would it be better just to take to body shop and have them replace or is this something I can handle myself.

Thanks!
Sean

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It is held in place from the backside. You have to remove the interior trim around the window to acess them. IIRC there is a screw or two (might be a pushpin) behind the door seal as well that has to come out. And the trim above the window has to come off as well as it fits into a recess at the front of the sail panel.

Unfortunately i do not have anything other than that to offer. I thought i seen a write up, but cant find it.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I found a little.

And this popped up here on MM. Some of the pics are missing but still useful. If youre not replacing the window you can skip some of it.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/232923-mach-1-c-pillar-diy.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.