Modded Mustang Forums banner

Mustang Tech

25K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  cromwelin 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I have a 1996 Cobra Mustang,the starter clicks. I have checked the battery, replaced the starter and had it bench tested. I checked the starter relay ire thats close to the battery, I took battery cables and jumped them down to the ignition module under the dash.Could it be my anti theft alarm or my clutch pedal position switch??

#6 ·
Need Spark plug help.

Im having a little trouble with my stang.:sorry I put new spark plug wires in it, and now my first bank is running wrong. Im not sure why. all the wires are in the right place. Does anyone have a -good- wiring diagram for a 3.8 with which wire goes to which cylinder?

I would greatly appreciate it. :yes

#9 ·
Hey I have a 1988 mustang with the 5.0 ho and have some work
Done to it and I'm wondering what u should be looking at as
Far as power. I have the stock heads and intakes and lower end
But it has freshened up cylinders new bearings rings etc
Along with a f303 cam I believe it's a very rough idle cam
The ford racing 1.6 roller rockers hydrollic roller lifters a 70mm
Tb and a 1 inch lower intake spacer. It has headman long tube
Headers and a straight through exhaust. However it only has
110 miles on the rebuild so I feel it's not yet broken in yet
But any guesses on whp?

#10 ·
having trouble with my 89 5.0 bored .30 over e303 cam i just put a turbo on it and 42lb injectors with a 255lph fuel pump.. 65mm throtle body edlebrock proformer 5.0 intake.. i am having trouble keeping it running.. i need to get it to run decent so i can take it to get tuned.. it has the a9l ecc in it.. would greatly appritiate some help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.