Modded Mustang Forums banner

Does Anyone Live In PA

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  thetrooper31 
#1 ·
I am going over to Williamsport this week and was wondering if anybody lives around there? If so I was hoping we could arrange a couple races , hang out, or something.

#3 ·
williamsport

i live in nc but i live there in the summer bad ideal about racing there they have cracked down they have fully custom dodge chargers for there cop cars but saturday night downtown some people hang out around 11 to 3 am on the main streets 3rd and 4th

ps if you are in southwilliamsprt/debouis/nisbet go exactly the speed limit they will pull over if you go like 5 over or 5 under no matter what just to check you out

#4 ·
^damn dude you know the cops like a book, just got a massive ticket for speeding in williamsport, and last year i got a citation for a head light out in debouistown, (the cop is a ***), and yeah i was just on main street racing last saturday,i have the only crimson red mustang there, cant miss it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.