MM Not Responding Due to Long Running Script
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > ModdedMustangs.com Feedback Forum

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #1
He of Long Wind

1984 Mustang L Hatchback
11.11@121.21, 1.598-60ft

Mike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really nice

MM Not Responding Due to Long Running Script

Just a quick FYI ... this is what I get in IE9 and IE10. Just started a few days ago, and the problem happens on both my laptops and desktop computer - so I don't think it's a local settings/extensions issue.

Page begins to load, then seems to stop for 10-15 seconds ...

... then this message appears at the bottom of the page ...

... then the message goes away a few seconds later the page finishes loading. Thought y'all might want to know. Behavior does not seem to happen in Chrome.

-Mike

INSPIRATION: "There's no one can stop me. There's never been anybody as roofless! My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I want your heart! I want to eat your children!" -Mike Tyson

~
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #2
Regular

2013 V6

13v6 is on a distinguished road

There was another user here complaining that it took a long time to load in Chrome. Maybe it's the same issue but Chrome doesn't display the message.

Either that or, WHAT ARE YOU DOING USING IE?!
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #3
He of Long Wind

1984 Mustang L Hatchback
11.11@121.21, 1.598-60ft

Mike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really niceMike in Kentucky is just really nice

Originally Posted by 13v6 View Post
There was another user here complaining that it took a long time to load in Chrome. Maybe it's the same issue but Chrome doesn't display the message.

Either that or, WHAT ARE YOU DOING USING IE?!
I'm warming up to Chrome and some others, but it's taking me a while. I'm not an iPerson, so I've been browsing the web with some version of IE since the mid-90's. Before that I had Prodigy ... still remember my username JXJY15A. My wife was JXJY15B. So personal and humanizing in those days.

INSPIRATION: "There's no one can stop me. There's never been anybody as roofless! My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I want your heart! I want to eat your children!" -Mike Tyson

~
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #4
Why?...becasue I Said SO!

Administrator has a spectacular aura aboutAdministrator has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, this seems to be a known issue with IE and the techs are looking into it. When you get the chance, just like Mike posted, can you please provide the following info as the tech needs it to further troubleshoot this site:

1. Browser you are using:

2. Operating system:

3. Where/when it happens on the site:

4. If possible, please copy/paste the actual script error.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
CG - Community Support
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #5
Hardcore Enthusiast

1996 GT Convertible
13.88@100.71 N/A

BAzombie is just really niceBAzombie is just really niceBAzombie is just really niceBAzombie is just really nice

I know I have issues while browsing at work. Not sure which browser or OS is used there but it freezes on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that's opened or refreshed.

Page starts to load, then freezes. After 20-30 secs, error box pops up saying "script causing system to run slow. End script?". I hit yes to end script, then page loads.

No problems at home on my laptop using Firefox.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

WOW, I jinxed myself.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: "http://b.scorecardresearch.com/rs/vce_st.js:1"
Just got this twice since my post. I put the ""'s around the script to stop it from posting as a link.

Originally Posted by xkape View Post
I like MM though. It's a mustang forum, and, the only one I know of where I could tell you to fuck off.. or to suck my dick. Or, to tell you you have a small penis or that I fucked your mom last night and it's ok.
Old July 11th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #6

Administrator has a spectacular aura aboutAdministrator has a spectacular aura about

Hey guys,

Thank you for being so patient during while we are working on the script error. We know what the error is now and are working on resolving the issue. It is affecting a few of our forums so we have to fix them one by one. It should be resolved within the next few days.

Thank you,
- dm, community support
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #7
He of Long Wind

1984 Mustang L Hatchback
11.11@121.21, 1.598-60ft

Did you fix it? I haven't been noticing the error the last few days.

~
Old July 12th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Mike in Kentucky View Post
Did you fix it? I haven't been noticing the error the last few days.
Our web designer changed some script so things should be better now. Please let us know if there are anymore problems.

~ alan, community support
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.