production number and build date?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM   #1
Hardcore Enthusiast

ZOOTOXIN will become famous soon enough

production number and build date?

I have a 2003 cobra as most of you know. how and where "exactly do I find my production number and production date? I see people post 3,543 out of 4,800 with exact build date like 12/25/05. where is the info? Is there a site I can enter my vehicle ID #? thanks in advance. Vin doesn't give this info.
Advertisement

Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Doc

1986 SVO
48.47@ 12.58

HMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond repute

For SVT Cobra Production number determination, all an owner has to do is call SVT at 1-800-367-3788 and give last 6 digits of the vehicle's VIN #, and have proof of ownership, such as a vehicle registration card.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HMUSN View Post
For SVT Cobra Production number determination, all an owner has to do is call SVT at 1-800-367-3788 and give last 6 digits of the vehicle's VIN #, and have proof of ownership, such as a vehicle registration card.
thanks...I knew you would respond quickly.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:04 PM   #4
Doc

1986 SVO
48.47@ 12.58

HMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond repute

I try . no biggie.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:28 AM   #5
Banned

DeMello is an unknown quantity at this point

its pretty sweet that you guys have such a limited car...i cant wait till i get a cobra
  Quick reply to this message
Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM   #6
Hardcore Enthusiast

SVT gave me my production number for my 03 Cobra Mineral Gray.
I am 1,653 out of 13,476 for 03 and out of 19,140 for total terminator production,03-04)

SVT wanted $40 to give me the actual production date.

Just think....19,140 Termis for todays 6,658,985,180 people...can only imagine what the population will be in 30 years. I say the termie will be highly collectible once it matures and slides out of it's used car market. especially if all the new shelbys put out to much production.

Surprised to see that though Mineral Gray may not be as desirable as Mystic Chrome...it is rarer with less production numbers...almost half as less.
Mineral Gray was an 03 only color run and Mystic Chrome was 2004 only.

population Clocks
U.S. 303,770,834
World 6,658,985,180
17:27 GMT (EST+5) Apr 03, 2008
Attached Thumbnails
production number and build date?-03-04-term-color.jpg  

Last edited by ZOOTOXIN; April 3rd, 2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 03:58 PM   #7
MM Ninjas!

2012 F-550 Super Duty

FM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud ofFM1R has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FM1R Send a message via MSN to FM1R Send a message via Yahoo to FM1R Send a message via Skype™ to FM1R

Hey how about for us Mach 1 owners?
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:55 PM   #8
Hardcore Enthusiast

I'll try and dig up the info.
Old April 7th, 2008, 10:21 PM   #9
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2007 GT

07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZOOTOXIN View Post
SVT gave me my production number for my 03 Cobra Mineral Gray.
I am 1,653 out of 13,476 for 03 and out of 19,140 for total terminator production,03-04)

SVT wanted $40 to give me the actual production date.

Just think....19,140 Termis for todays 6,658,985,180 people...can only imagine what the population will be in 30 years. I say the termie will be highly collectible once it matures and slides out of it's used car market. especially if all the new shelbys put out to much production.

Surprised to see that though Mineral Gray may not be as desirable as Mystic Chrome...it is rarer with less production numbers...almost half as less.
Mineral Gray was an 03 only color run and Mystic Chrome was 2004 only.

population Clocks
U.S. 303,770,834
World 6,658,985,180
17:27 GMT (EST+5) Apr 03, 2008
Yea well ford told me all 07 black gts that were shipped with 3.55s were built with special secret parts and are basically the baddest gt's to ever roll off the production line. they said that they are keeping that info top secret and they are going to release it in 40 years kinda like, do a 1967, 2007, 2047 special 40 year deal, and our cars should be worth millions.

So there.

Besides, isnt there a special section for you cobra guys?????? and you let your little mach buddies in there too dont you? noone in there could answer this? a gt guy had to tell you? or is it just that no one is in there, lonely at the top and all?

Last edited by 07stanggt; April 7th, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old April 7th, 2008, 10:33 PM   #10
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2007 GT

07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of07stanggt has much to be proud of

dont the mach guys have a little special plate on them somewhere with that info?

You got your vavle cover autographed didnt you? get the name of the two guys that worked on your car and call them, ask them what day it was, what was the weather like? what did they have for lunch that day, what were they wearing.

Here is a peice of info for you, your car was built on june 16 the birthday of ford motor company, which was incorporated on june 16th 1903 to bad its not an 04 and then it could have been built on the 100 b-day of fomoco, you got to settle for 99.

whats up zoo.
Old April 8th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #11
Hardcore Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07stanggt View Post
Yea well ford told me all 07 black gts that were shipped with 3.55s were built with special secret parts and are basically the baddest gt's to ever roll off the production line. they said that they are keeping that info top secret and they are going to release it in 40 years kinda like, do a 1967, 2007, 2047 special 40 year deal, and our cars should be worth millions.

So there.

Besides, isnt there a special section for you cobra guys?????? and you let your little mach buddies in there too dont you? noone in there could answer this? a gt guy had to tell you? or is it just that no one is in there, lonely at the top and all?
LMAO... I heard something about a top secrete code name from ford, it was BLK07...could yours be one?does that stand for black 07? That explains a lot... I think they secretely magnetized the car because it always sticks to my rear bumper.
Old April 8th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #12
Hardcore Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07stanggt View Post
dont the mach guys have a little special plate on them somewhere with that info?

You got your vavle cover autographed didnt you? get the name of the two guys that worked on your car and call them, ask them what day it was, what was the weather like? what did they have for lunch that day, what were they wearing.

Here is a peice of info for you, your car was built on june 16 the birthday of ford motor company, which was incorporated on june 16th 1903 to bad its not an 04 and then it could have been built on the 100 b-day of fomoco, you got to settle for 99.

whats up zoo.
here are the two guys that built my engine

Whats up 07stanggt. AKA CODE NAME BLK07
Attached Thumbnails
production number and build date?-my-builders.jpg  
Old April 9th, 2008, 06:10 PM   #13
Hardcore Enthusiast

Whats up 07stanggt. AKA CODE NAME BLK07
Dude-i called SVT and asked them exactly what you said, what was the weather like the day they built my car? What were they were wearing?- and what did they have for lunch? They told me to go F--K myself.

Last edited by ZOOTOXIN; April 9th, 2008 at 06:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: production number and build date?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kissing on 1st,2nd,or 3rd date? MustanG_guy17 The Clubhouse 19 October 7th, 2007 02:36 PM
Date Of Birth Youngin The Clubhouse 20 July 16th, 2007 06:03 PM
Date and Time 00vabchgt ModdedMustangs.com Feedback Forum 5 June 6th, 2007 08:05 AM
Date and time MustangMatt96GT ModdedMustangs.com Feedback Forum 23 April 20th, 2007 07:18 PM
build date BULLITT00244 99 - 04 3 March 27th, 2007 07:50 AM