My bullitt mustang
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > Multimedia

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 5th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #1

BULLITT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BULLITT

My bullitt mustang

I have a 2001 BULLITT GT Mustang #1204 Dark highland green. mod's listed below.

power mod's.

dencecharger cai
SLP loudmouth cat back
SLP O/R x-pipe
Hyper tech 160 degree thermostat
custom dyno tuned sct chip by www.bigshotdyno.com
the car makes 270 rwhp and 315 rwtg

free up power mod's.

FRPP aluminum drive shaft
custom a/c delete kit made by me.
FRPP underdrive water pump and alternator.

drivetrain mod's.

4.10 gears.
moser 31 spline axles
03-04 cobra posi with carbon clutch pack.
summit racing bullitt proof diff cover with girdle support package.
centerforce stage 3 duel friction clutch
Hurst s/t shifter.
energy suspension poly urethane tranny mount with cross member.
Lakewood driveshaft safety loop.

suspension mod's

FRPP cut GT springs.
CHE upper and lower tubular control arms.
quad shocks removed.
tokico 5 way adjustable illumini shocks.
03-04 cobra bilstein struts
front sway bar removed
pinion snubber removed
FRPP subframe connectors.

weight reduction mod's.

rear seat delete kit made by me.
wiper assembly removed. Reservoir and all.
all interior panels were pulled out. All sound deading. And insulation were removed.
all factory seat belts removed.
trunk has been completely gutted.
summit racing leather racing seats put in. To replace heavy factory seats.
removed all lines, condenser, compressor, etc everything for a/c has been removed.
Mach 460 trunk mount box removed. Amps just remounted.
carpet was removed and all sound deading and stuff removed loll. Then carpet was put back in.
The car comes in at 3120 pounds empty and with me in it its 3240 with me in it. Full tank of gas with both.

interior mod's.

Sparco harness bar.
auto meter 5 inch monster tach w/shift light.
UPR tach mount bracket.
RCI 5 point harness.

exterior mod's.

mach 1 grille delete.
functional hood scoop made by me .
Mach 1 chin spoiler painted flat black.

custom spray tinted/clear coated headlights and tail lights w/ third brake light also.
FRPP hood pins.

wheels and tires.

rear 15 x 8 centerline Tel-stars. With 275/50/15 BFG drags on them
front 15 x 5 centerline Tel-stars. With M/T Sportsman front runners. 26x7.5x15
ARP 3 inch wheel studs (front) 7/16th wheel spacers.

The car has run a best of 12.807 @ 105.95 mph with a 1.706 60 foot

its not bad for a all STOCK motor GT.

this is the story most recent to march 2006

I left for florida back in the begining of march. I stayed in fort myers. I Drove the bullitt all the way down to florida. 1295 miles. And drove it around their. And reped for the ohio guys seeing as i ran alot of inports and stangs that could not take down the BULLITT. they tried But it didnt happen.

Well on the way back i ran into some major issues.

Well on the way back i ran into some major issues. On the way home it all started with getting a flat tire. Sucked ass lol. Got that fixed. Then on the way home some more. When i was at mile marker 87 on 75 north in Georiga lol. The motor made some squillin noise.And then just shut off. So instead of getting into detail. Ill mkae this part short seeing i have alot more to say.

The fords roadside couldnt get the car towed for me. So i was fucked their. So i had no choice but to drive it for 20 miles No oil pressure. NON. Motor was shot when it shut off the first time.

Make it shorter i got to cordele Georgia were i got a hotel room and worked on it from their. Had my brother drive from ohio with a budys dully. Picked up the car on a U haul auto transport. I drove it home 14 long hours. NON stop. back home to ohio.

The last almost 4 weeks. The BULLITT(CAR) has become a shell. The motor got fried hard. Drained the oil. FULL of metal, Drained coolant. Full of oil. Pulledthe motor down to bare block. Threw some rods bearings. Tore ass into crank bearings, Tore up the cams. Tore the heads up(thery are no good), hydralic lifters are shot, Followers are junk, Tore ass into 3 pistons, Cylinder walls are tore up. Lets see. Oil pan was full of sludge. so was the oil pickup with metal. Oil pump was full of nothing. But normal oil. And yesi did change it before i left for florida. So now the sludge is not from not changing it. I changed it every 2500-3000 miles.

So i took all that out. Pulled the tranny. driveshaft. When i pulled the driveshaft i was like no way this is fucked up. Both lower tg boxes are cracked half inch both sides. Upper control arm brace is cracked right in half.
Then right above that. I have a 4 inch crack in the floor pan. Explains the passengerside tire starting ot dig into the fenderwall on the way home.

so right now the bullitt is down to a shell. everything is out of the car. I MEAN EVERYTHING. only thing insdie the interior is the door panels and the shell of the dashboard thats it And a steering wheel lol.

the tranny,motor,rearend, suspension is all out. everything. I have the front k memeber left ot pull out and then thats it its stripped down to nothing just about. Call it a body in white somewhat if you will.

So im looking around 20 grand if not more in this build up. Im going ot go all oout. When its done in about 2 years if not a little longer it will be one mean ass car. everything is getting done.

Ill be posting pics up. I have takin them since the process started . so i have over 100 pics ormore. Ill be posting them up few by few in the pics section. So ill have a notice in here when its all up and ready to look at.

Ill keep this updated as much as i can. So till then. leave me anything you would want. What happend on how it blew we dont know. cuz it didnt spin the main bearings only tore um up. but the rod bearings did spin 4 of them did. but ok let me know.

tty all later KNIGHTS. thsis the BULLITT signing out for now. peace

NOW THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. SO ENJOY. THE DAMEAGE TO THE FLOOR AND REAR END AREA.

AND NOW THE FLOOR PAN LOL. RIGHT ABOVE THE BRACKET YOU SEEN CRACKED IN HALF LOL.

Old April 5th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #2
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Drgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Drgnracin72 Send a message via Yahoo to Drgnracin72

this story gets better every time i hear it!!!!!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
One Big Ass Mistake America

SHEEPDOGS
  Quick reply to this message
Old April 6th, 2006, 11:14 AM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

2000 Audi S4

sAJ1420 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sAJ1420

too bad about the motor.. hott car though!

A U D I //S4 2000 6MT/TT/AWD
Stage 3 in the works.. 460+ awhp 455 lb/ft torque, 500+ awhp on race gas
Old April 6th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #4
Regular

xx9gt6xx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xx9gt6xx

Crazy stuff man, G/L w/ it and BTW that's the best ET I've seen out of a GT w/ just bolt-ons and stuff like that. Congrats!

...Modded 2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra... SOLD!!

Now...

...Modded 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, Anniversary Edition..

www.cardomain.com/id/po1snd_u
Old April 7th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #5

1999 Ford Mustang V6
14.79 @ 92.15

AtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to AtlanticBlue99

Wow, just wow. What a hell of a saga, and I am glad you decided to share it with us. This will be one hell of a beast when finished, and I wish you the best of luck with rebuilding everything.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic8_7.gif
Old April 7th, 2006, 11:47 AM   #6
Hardcore Enthusiast

lemon is just really nicelemon is just really nicelemon is just really nicelemon is just really nice

and dont forget to write up some articles
Old April 10th, 2006, 01:50 AM   #7

Thanks guys. I will be writing up some stuff and posting as the build up goes. Right now the stokc fuel system, tank, pump, lines, and evap system have all been removed seeing they will not be used again. So i will have a tank,pump, and stock lines and evap system for sale. the stock k memeber, a arms, spindals, all that will besold Im guessing. Seeing i dont knwo if i will use any stock parts. I might just og buy brand new. I have springs im going to sell, and some tires as well.among other things. when this car is done i will have about an hour video if not more on this car build up. Lots of video will be shot along with pics.

Ill get the best tech articles i can find. We at big shot dyno and performance plan on having some mag coverage also possibbly during this build up. My buddy owns the shop in hudson ohio. And im a good friend. Him and 2 other companys Street leathal performance, and MMR. are going ot be working with me on this build up...

These 3 companys together we will be making one sick bullitt on the streets. ill keep you guys posted.
Old April 10th, 2006, 03:50 AM   #8

Drgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of lightDrgnracin72 is a glorious beacon of light

CANT WAIT

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

SHEEPDOGS
Old April 10th, 2006, 07:07 AM   #9

1999 Ford Mustang V6
14.79 @ 92.15

AtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of lightAtlanticBlue99 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to AtlanticBlue99

this is great news man. keep us posted!
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic8_7.gif
Old April 14th, 2006, 02:40 AM   #10

Reconstuction of the bullitt

the reconstuction of the bullitt begins in about a week and a half. I sent out the templates for the reinforcement plates today. They should be done in about a week and a half. Thought i would let everyone know.
Old April 14th, 2006, 02:54 AM   #11

sweet

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SHEEPDOGS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: My bullitt mustang
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt review torres All Other Vehicles 8 November 11th, 2007 10:34 AM
Will you line up for the new limited edition Mustang Bullitt jeffh83 The Clubhouse 6 November 7th, 2007 01:53 PM
Mustang Bullitt will debut in Los Angeles trev0006 The Clubhouse 1 October 26th, 2007 09:37 AM
BULLITT Mustang blubyu 99 - 04 5 February 25th, 2007 09:45 PM
Mustang Bullitt To Return In 2008! mdvaldosta 2005 - 2010 9 September 20th, 2006 08:37 PM