Modded Mustang Forums banner

Mustang Noob! Come Bash Pls! Mustang Intro story!

2K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  dave2908 
#1 ·
Hey What's up guys! I Must tell you that I've dreamed of owning a Stang everysince I was 11 yrs old.Theres a little story that goes along with this i must share.You see my dad was a Corvette guy always had em every since I was a baby.He was always telling me how fast they were and showing off to me so I thought corvettes was the fastest and most awesome cars out there.......My dad and grandpa were both Barbers, and from the time I was 3-4 yrs old I was going to babershop with them every morning, and they would race everysingle day. They'd see who would get to the shop the fastest.It was about 20-30 min away.They got lots of speeding tickets and my dad even went to jail onetime lol. Anyways my dads little brother which was my "uncle" decided to get in on the racing action and he went out and bought a brand new 1990 5.0 off the showroom floor,My dad was bragging about how he would destroy my uncles new car blah blah blah.Well I decided to ride home from church with my uncle the sunday after he got his new mustang and My dad was in front and moving along pretty good,My uncle stomps the gas and flies by him like his corvette was sitting still I frekin fell in love with the sound and balls that thing had I made fun of my dad everyday for a solid month.....My uncle let me drive his new mustang on the real road when I was 12.That was it I wanted that stang and NOW I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!! By the way my dad went out and bought a New corvette and heavy modded it lol but the stang was still my HERO!!!

See less See more
#9 ·
lol tru guess u should have said I wanted "a" stang sorry bout wording its late and I been debating on putting this bbk offroad xpipe on the car it has flowmasters and im not sure how much work its gonna take my friend said its a real pain in the ass i was hoping it would just bolt right on any thought?

#11 ·
#13 ·
:welcome the color scheme is different but in a cool way. is it really a cobra? also, what you got for a front bumper?

#24 ·
Nah its not really a cobra,the guy i got it from put all that cobra stuff on there i havent had time to remove it yet.Gonna take it back to regular gt emblems,I am gonna try and put my xpipe on there this week tho "good luck to me" ill be needing it i am not the greatest with tools i tried to get a muffler shop to throw it on for me real quik and they said they cant touch it lol.ill upload more shots this weekend i am working like a dog all week this week and havent found time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.