An Intro and a Question - Forums at Modded Mustangs
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old May 26th, 2013, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
An Intro and a Question

Hey folks of MM, I've finally decided to make an account after lurking for awhile. Being only 15 as of tomorrow, I do not have a Mustang (or any car for that matter) but I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable on Mustangs. My dad is a true Mustang lover and has probably had at least 6, including his current '09 GT/CS. My dream car is a Mustang and I intend on getting one for a first car. So, my question is: Which route should I go? I was thinking either a classic or a fox? I love the classics but its hard to find reasonably priced ones. The foxes are quick but I don't like how most of them look. Any advice for me? Thanks
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old May 26th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I smell like beef
Welcome to the forums. Being your first car, you probably are still in school and will be going to college. IMO dependability is your first priority. Without knowing your budget, I'd try to get into a nice used, low mileage, unmodified s197. Later on when you are on your own, you can sell it or mod the hell out of it. If money is tighter, try to find a fox or NE that is relatively unmolested (good luck). It all really depends on what you can spend on the car + insurance. Use the search feature at the top of the page. There is a wealth of info on every generation on this forum.

4r70w Dirty 3800 Stall P1SC@9lbs TRV25 60# SVT Pump FRPP 4.10s TFS TB+Plenum MAC O/R H Flows 382rwhp 384rwtq
post #3 of 3 Old May 29th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
welcome! ive always been a fan of the 99-04 body style, so i would vote for that, but as mentioned above there is alot to take into consideration before making a suggestion, but none the less

2014 Mustang GT
Flowmaster American Thunder A/B, BBK X Pipe, BBK cat delete pipes, 20" Vossen CV5, Eibach Sportline springs, SCT x4 w/Lund Tuning, Koni Yellow, BMR Adj. Panhard,

Instagram: Nickgraz7
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page