Modded Mustang Forums banner

The Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits, Thread...

2M views 26K replies 1K participants last post by  miasjoyces 
#1 ·
A new idea that may be fun. Just go outside, into the garage, out to the shop, dowstairs, whatever it maybe. And take a pic and post it! It is that easy!

Here is mine in the in laws drive way with a fresh coat of wax. I need to buff some winter scratchs, but the wax helps until the weather holds mostly good rather than mostly bad...

See less See more
#4 ·
I figure alot of people will have to wait. It is still mostly sunny and 730 pm here. West coast!

#7 ·
Its pitch dark outside...I thought this thread was as it SAT the very moment that you took the picture and up loaded it. Rather it have a months worth of brake dust on the wheels or whatever. Not some pictures that you have saved on PhotoBucket from a week or so ago.

Am I right?

#8 ·
Its pitch dark outside...I thought this thread was as it SAT the very moment that you took the picture and up loaded it. Rather it have a months worth of brake dust on the wheels or whatever. Not some pictures that you have saved on PhotoBucket from a week or so ago.

Am I right?
i figured he meant post a pic of your car in the exact condition it's in right now. i just took that pic the day before yesterday, but nothing has changed

#9 ·
@ Garret...Right! But I can understand the need and want to post a pic sooner.....Hahaha! If you have to wait, that is cool. But if you cant, I understand as a pic post whore myself...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.