Modded Mustang Forums banner

One Nasty Lambo

3K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  1rnkpny 
#1 ·
#7 · (Edited)
If your stoned and you stare at that picture long enough...It looks like a Corvette ran right through the ass of a Viper and someone decided it would just set the whole thing off if they cut some cool looking shapes outta cardboard and started placing them in different places. Ladies and gentlemen you have just read the longest run on sentence in the history of primates!

edit:BTW love the color! Black is so original:D

#17 ·
It looks thrown together to me. Very futuristic.....too far into the future. It just doesn't make sense in my eyes. And like a few have already said, it just isn't "lambo" style. I think it is great that designers look ahead with post-modern concepts in mind, but I don't think it is a good idea to stray so far from the base that identity is lost. I mean, we all likely produce similar images in our heads when we hear the word lambo. Surely, I think that a lot can be changed or improved upon in the years to come, but I believe that this company can make all of those improvements while staying true to their name. This design simply does not fit with that name. I, for one, look at this car and think, what the hell is that? My opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.