Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Review/ Installation Guide.
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > Multimedia > Pictures

LinkBack (118) Thread Tools
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM   118 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

VinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of light

Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Review/ Installation Guide.

So....

MY BRACKET'S CAME IN.

As you all know, i got my seats from cipher about a week or so ago.
Well, ^^^ the brackets are here!

I installed them today, and i have a writeup for you!

Here are some photos of the seats, to jog your memory.

Construction: VERY sturdy, the are built very solidly, and do not bend or flex at all.

How They Hold Me In: Lets just say, that i took a turn that is meant for 25mph, a fair amount faster than that, and they supported me REALLY well, i only moved side to side about and inch or so, they fit my frame super snug!

Material: Very tough cloth, i pair of scissors on the passenger seat by accident, and i bounced right back off, and onto the floor. On the other hand, the cloth is veryveryvery soft.

Cushion-ie-ness: The seats are super comfortable, not rock hard by any means. Now, they may not be as plush ad the stockers, but that's not why we buy racing seats, is it?

Look's: They look super aggressive through the windows. I wish i had time to take some photos of them in the car, but by the time i got back from my test run, it was dark so i will have some shots of them in the car, etc. tomorrow.

Brackets: Very sturdy. they themselves do not bend, nor flex either, and they line up almost perfectly with the original holes.

Shipping: Fast, and painless, even though it came all the way across the country, everything came intact, and flawless!

Now that we got that out of the way, here is an installation guide, to those of you whom order the seats.

1. Grab yo seats.

2. Flip the seats both over, so you can see the underside.

3. Grab the mounting brackets, that attach to the underside of the seat.
They are marked inside/outside, so you know how to orientate them.

4. Pick a side, and begin to attach the mounting brackets.
I did so, by using the given allen key, and a 1/2 inch wrench.
Wrench to hold the nut steady. and allen ket to tighten them down.
Like so.VVV

5.Repat this process on the bottom one.

6. Congrats, you've finished one side. Now repeat this on the other side as well.
Should look something like this.

7. Now it's time to mount, your seats, to these V

8. Being by lining up the floor brackets, to the mounting brackets (that's starting to not sound like a word. ).

9. Find the 4 silver screws, which came in your hardware kit, they will be used here.

10. Line up the FB (floor bracket) to the holes in the MB (mounting bracket)

11. There are 3 different positions which you can choose from, i chose the highest up. Because i dont like sittin' l!k3 4 h00d r4+.

12. Screw them into the holes, loosely at first, to make sure you have it all lined up right, then tighten all 4 down.

should look like this right here. VV

13. Repeat all of 1-12 for the other seat.

14. If you haven't already removed your stockers, now would be the time.
It's extremely simple, just 4 bolts and you're outta there.
If you have a power drivers seat, then just unplug the connector underneath, and yank dem bitches out.

15. Bolt down your new Racing Seats, using the factory hardware.

CONGRATS, YOUR DONE. :handclap.jpg

Now, go forth, and carve yee twisties, or launch thou'st pad.

That's all for now folks, i promise to take photos of them in the car tomorrow, *swears*.

Also, a huge thank you to Selig for being such a cool, and awesome sales rep, and for giving me such a good deal on the seats.

If i've left anything out, or you have any question's, ask them here, or send me a PM.
Im always down to help my peeps out.

Vince.
(i can has some repz? )

Originally Posted by 101fng View Post
Now, I'm fucking terrified of beetles. I mean, what of it had worked its way into my butthole or something?? They creep me the fuck out.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:28 PM   #2
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

VinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of lightVinceS2K is a glorious beacon of light

In The Car Pictures.

Now, I'm fucking terrified of beetles. I mean, what of it had worked its way into my butthole or something?? They creep me the fuck out.

Last edited by VinceS2K; March 4th, 2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:24 PM   #3
El Torchy

Hellastock

MRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of light

let's see them in the car already!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:17 AM   #4
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

give me reps first.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:23 AM   #5
El Torchy

Hellastock

MRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of lightMRKsD3 is a glorious beacon of light

REPS! ......OMFG must you really beg?!

I give you reps, you give me some too?!

now the pics!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:27 AM   #6
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

no!
im really close to three bars, it's bugging me seeing and even number of bars.
lmao.

and pics will come tomorrow.
(read the fine print. )

Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:11 AM   #7
6 Time ROTM Loser!

1996 Mustang GT
1 @ 1

V8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to all

you don't get reps till i see the pictures litttle buddy....
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:21 AM   #8
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

dont you call me little, woman!

Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:58 AM   #9
Hardcore Enthusiast

2000 Mustang GT
Slow

Mattd76 will become famous soon enough

Very nice, can't wait to see pics in the car. I've been looking for some cheaper racing seats and these look like nice quality seats. My only question is do you think they would be wide enough and comfortable for a larger person? I'm 6'5", 265 pounds and have a 36"-38" inch waist so I feel like the bolsters on some seats would be too narrow and uncomfortable for me.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:35 AM   #10
MM Fanatic

2003 Cobra (vert)

Aceswild 02 is a name known to allAceswild 02 is a name known to allAceswild 02 is a name known to allAceswild 02 is a name known to allAceswild 02 is a name known to allAceswild 02 is a name known to all

Take some pics of the damn seats inside the car already! waiting...

MM Cobra Club #2.6
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:40 PM   #11

1990 mustang

regulator1988 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to regulator1988

Originally Posted by Vince's98 View Post
dont you call me little, woman!

i gave you some

how much were they. they look sexy
Old March 3rd, 2011, 06:35 PM   #12
MM Fanatic

Better than ONLYaUNCfan's
2012@lightspeed

BlueScreaM has a spectacular aura aboutBlueScreaM has a spectacular aura about

<---dont keep waiting.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 07:58 PM   #13
6.0L Sleeper

2008 G8 GT

slikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to behold

assume these will slide forwards and back?
Old March 3rd, 2011, 08:51 PM   #14
6 Time ROTM Loser!

1996 Mustang GT
1 @ 1

V8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to allV8POWA! is a name known to all

yes. apperenty more than the stock ones too...
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:33 PM   #15
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

ALRIGHT YOU BITCHES.
i have pictures.
they're uploading.
but it's taking some time, due to the 22mb per file size. xD

when they're up, they should be in the second post.
FINALLY.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:39 PM   #16
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

oh, and yes skillrish.
they slide up close enough to almost touch the column, and back far enough to almost touch the back seats.

i personally like to sit close, so i can see over everything.
and i dont have my seat leaned back much past 90*, more like...110*

Old March 4th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #17
MM Fanatic

Better than ONLYaUNCfan's
2012@lightspeed

BlueScreaM has a spectacular aura aboutBlueScreaM has a spectacular aura about

*Still waiting*

Old March 4th, 2011, 02:44 AM   #18
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

THEY'RE UP, i believe that should suffice for me taking forever.
now can i haz da repz?
C:

Old March 4th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #19
6 Time ROTM Loser!

1996 Mustang GT
1 @ 1

fine, neg rep'd!!
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:22 AM   #20
9k All Day.

MY00 s2000.

WOAHWOAHWOAH, i thought i did a good review .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/pictures/206672-cipher-auto-racing-seats-review-installation-guide.html
Posted By For Type Date
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 10th, 2014 02:18 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 10:26 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Kitchen Worktops UK This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:27 PM
Information about Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Granite Kitchen London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:27 PM
What You have to Learn about Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops - Granite Countertops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:26 PM
Granite Countertops: One of the Finest Kitchen Worktops in the Market - Marble Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:24 PM
The Different Kinds of Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Quartz Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:23 PM
The Different Types of Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Solid Surface Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:23 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Quartz Countertops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:22 PM
About Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Granite Kitchen London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:21 PM
What You Need to Find out about Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops - Granite Countertops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:20 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Quartz Countertops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:19 PM
Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops Choices - Granite Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:18 PM
What You have to Learn about Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops - Granite Countertops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:17 PM
Granite Countertops: One of the Greatest Kitchen Worktops in the Market - Quartz Countertops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:16 PM
Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops: For a Classy-looking Kitchen - Granite Kitchen London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:15 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Granite Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:15 PM
Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops Options - Quartz Kitchen Worktops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:14 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 18th, 2014 06:29 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 9th, 2014 08:10 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 9th, 2014 06:07 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 31st, 2014 06:20 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 16th, 2014 06:19 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 9th, 2014 10:13 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 8th, 2014 01:46 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 31st, 2014 03:36 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 28th, 2014 04:57 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 28th, 2014 12:11 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 23rd, 2014 05:59 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 10:04 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 8th, 2014 03:12 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 7th, 2014 09:02 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 16th, 2014 12:58 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 23rd, 2014 08:22 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback January 14th, 2014 12:41 PM
Cipher Seats - MR2 Owners Club Message Board This thread Refback December 18th, 2013 09:28 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 2nd, 2013 03:34 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback October 30th, 2013 08:09 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 17th, 2013 02:48 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 5th, 2013 12:08 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 9th, 2013 03:38 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 4th, 2013 01:24 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 24th, 2013 04:16 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 6th, 2013 10:28 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 4th, 2013 07:47 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 21st, 2013 06:33 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 11th, 2013 01:47 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 7th, 2013 12:02 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 30th, 2013 06:32 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 27th, 2013 01:19 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 13th, 2013 11:44 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 13th, 2013 09:48 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback January 9th, 2013 04:15 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 18th, 2012 03:50 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback November 13th, 2012 08:09 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback October 19th, 2012 11:08 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback October 3rd, 2012 09:47 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 13th, 2012 02:10 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 7th, 2012 06:29 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 23rd, 2012 05:52 AM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 10th, 2012 09:31 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 1st, 2012 06:49 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 1st, 2012 03:56 AM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 31st, 2012 10:58 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 21st, 2012 07:13 AM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 14th, 2012 01:33 AM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 3rd, 2012 03:18 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 20th, 2012 08:12 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 29th, 2012 04:37 AM
Thread Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Review/ Installation Guide. | Forums at Modded Mustangs | BoardReader This thread Refback May 20th, 2012 12:09 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 19th, 2012 06:11 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback May 7th, 2012 04:25 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 21st, 2012 03:11 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 10th, 2012 01:02 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 7th, 2012 02:26 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 3rd, 2012 11:19 PM
<b>Reviews</b> : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 29th, 2012 03:44 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 23rd, 2012 05:42 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 12th, 2012 12:52 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 6th, 2012 06:00 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 27th, 2012 11:25 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 26th, 2012 12:46 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 10th, 2012 10:37 AM
New Cipher Racing Seat Deals**2012 Lineup** - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback February 9th, 2012 04:05 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 8th, 2012 12:21 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback February 5th, 2012 05:07 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback January 5th, 2012 12:11 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 30th, 2011 01:12 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 29th, 2011 03:37 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 28th, 2011 06:30 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 28th, 2011 05:42 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback December 17th, 2011 03:51 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback October 26th, 2011 05:05 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback October 17th, 2011 01:55 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback October 12th, 2011 02:31 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 25th, 2011 08:51 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 21st, 2011 12:38 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 10th, 2011 10:16 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 7th, 2011 05:58 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 7th, 2011 04:35 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 4th, 2011 02:50 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback September 1st, 2011 09:39 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 22nd, 2011 02:45 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 16th, 2011 03:05 AM
Thread Procar Racing seats | Forums at Modded Mustangs | BoardReader This thread Refback August 16th, 2011 12:58 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 3rd, 2011 12:31 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback August 1st, 2011 03:38 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 8th, 2011 05:09 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback July 3rd, 2011 11:20 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 28th, 2011 01:18 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 27th, 2011 12:03 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 24th, 2011 02:09 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 20th, 2011 11:38 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback June 9th, 2011 12:07 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 20th, 2011 09:36 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 14th, 2011 02:41 AM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback April 10th, 2011 04:37 PM
Reviews : Cipher Auto!, Automotive Parts Accessories & Universal Racing Seats This thread Refback March 23rd, 2011 12:21 PM

Threads Similar to: Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Review/ Installation Guide.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cipher Auto Seats GreenMustang00 Vendors 35 April 13th, 2011 12:11 AM
Cipher Auto Racing Seats Review mp4 player Vendors 4 March 2nd, 2011 10:41 PM
Cipher Auto Review! GreenMustang00 Vendors 5 March 2nd, 2011 09:23 PM