Modded Mustang Forums banner

Finally had a nice shoot!

24K views 114 replies 70 participants last post by  Swims 
#1 · (Edited)
SOME OF MY FAVES!

Let me know what you think! Reps given for opinions or constructive criticism.

Excuse my son Cain and Mrs.RZN, they have a problem with silence! LOL

See less See more
1 15
#2 ·
Tried to pick a favorite, but, I love them all. That thing is so friggin clean man!
Sits perfect, you could eat off the engine, don't know what else to say. The only constructive criticism I could offer would be................drive that car dude! I understand folks wanting to keep miles off thier car, and I respect that, but man you have got to get that thing out and show it off some, I sure would! Did you do the photos yourself?
One of my favotires on here.

#7 ·
Thanks a ton for all the cool words man!

The wheels make the car. Nice!
I agree 100%, I show them ONCE at a show, and still to this day haven't seen them in person on any other car, and I was like I have to have them, I don't care what they cost. LOL

Incredible!
Thanks mang! Maybe we win face each other in ROTM sometime.

#5 ·
it was driven?

jkjk Those are ****ing epic! I wish mine could look and angry as yours, does not driving it make it angry or something?

Last one is my fave :shiftyeyes nah, the motion shot was my fav. or the one near the ratrod, profile shot.

:drool

#8 ·
This make my ****ing spit out my iced tea, you dick! lmfao

Seriously the nicest 05-09 I've ever seen. How are you guys getting your action shots- a separate car or one of those pole mount thingies?
Both ways. This one was with two cars though. Not my favorite of the pics but I like it. Hoping to get some nicer polling shots in the fall.

#10 ·
Very nicely done! The only thing I have to say is about number 3 & 4, the reflection in your windshield takes away from the shot. I think if your windshield was completely black it would look more beast. Beside that not to shabby.

A very sexy car!!!! Jealous of how clean your engine bay is :yes

Reactions: RZNCAIN
#18 ·
I like em all. I haven't looked very hard, but do you have a video of this beast? I'd love to hear it.

#21 ·
A good fly-by video would be like icing on the cake for this thread.

#30 ·
:lmao Now that is good ****.

Those are some damn nice shot's, your car is pretty much incredible lol. Deffinitely hoping to see a video of it, the only thing Im not really a big fan of are the mirrors. Not sure what it is about them they dont look bad but Im just not really a fan of them :dunno
Thanks man, as for the mirrors, I have heard that before. To each their own right. Still beats the semi-truck mirrors that come on the car.

#29 ·
Those are some damn nice shot's, your car is pretty much incredible lol. Deffinitely hoping to see a video of it, the only thing Im not really a big fan of are the mirrors. Not sure what it is about them they dont look bad but Im just not really a fan of them :dunno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.