My Terminator Rescue Thread - Page 19 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #361 of 364 Old December 19th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Enthusiast

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by watson View Post
You should give me that engine... i'd passionately blow you off n on for like 3 months and let you finish on/in me if we got a deal.

Fag
Says the guys offering BJs as payment on an engine haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by townaj View Post
If I did it over again I'd go with black seats. Parchment sucks serious ass to keep clean. I've heard those SHOs are pretty slick little cars.

I think the daily is losing another injector so trans for the car will probably get put on hold for now. Again.
Damn that sucks about the daily. And yeah, for a 4400lb car, the SHO is no joke, I'm waiting till I can run a mild bolt on termi with it as it should be a pretty good race.

2003 Redfire & Black V6. Full suspension, 8.8 w/ 4.10s, tuned. 4.3L stroker + turbo capable of 550 hp soon

DD: 2015 SHO PP, 12.87 @107 1/4 mile (1.8 60') on 93 octane tune/CAI only. SAE corrected: 369.4/451.4 on E20, full Bolt On
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 364 Old December 19th, 2016, 11:05 AM
IG: opiesvt

lmao...how dare you

MM COBRA CLUB MEMBER #134
post #363 of 364 Old December 25th, 2016, 05:43 PM
IG: opiesvt

..a bit off-topic but on my way home last night, some dumbass fat kid decided he needed to suddenly reverse at a red light and backed right into my car. he looked like the fat kid from Bad Santa except more stupid and worthless. no insurance and he said he had sorta been drinking.
as i listened to him stutter and just generally look dumb, i couldn't help but think of how mean a 6 punch combination to his face would be, but, goddamnit...i couldn't bring myself to hurt this kid. he was just so fat and stupid and stoned looking (tbh, both of us were) and wearing what looked like a hand-woven xmas sweater and shorts outfit he got from his grandma (which, regrettably, i lacked).

so yea. this car is cursed. i'm sure of it now.

MM COBRA CLUB MEMBER #134

post #364 of 364 Old December 26th, 2016, 12:53 AM
1C2
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson View Post
..a bit off-topic but on my way home last night, some dumbass fat kid decided he needed to suddenly reverse at a red light and backed right into my car. he looked like the fat kid from Bad Santa except more stupid and worthless. no insurance and he said he had sorta been drinking.
as i listened to him stutter and just generally look dumb, i couldn't help but think of how mean a 6 punch combination to his face would be, but, goddamnit...i couldn't bring myself to hurt this kid. he was just so fat and stupid and stoned looking (tbh, both of us were) and wearing what looked like a hand-woven xmas sweater and shorts outfit he got from his grandma (which, regrettably, i lacked).

so yea. this car is cursed. i'm sure of it now.
Shit dude that sucks. How bad are the damages?

91 GMC Syclone
95 Taurus SHO mtx
99 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page