Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > The Marketplace > Reviews

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (157) Thread Tools
Old December 5th, 2009, 01:18 PM   157 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
Regular

2005 Mustang GT
12.2@114

2k05gt is on a distinguished road

Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT

I don't want to start an OIL's War.. But I want to express my Recent Experience with Royal Purple 5w20 in my 2005 Mustang GT. I ran Royal Purple since I bought the car and it had it's first Oil Change (July 2005) 70,000 miles lator and I replaced the Stock Cams with COMP 127200 NSR Cams. Anyway, I did not look at the cams until months lator when I noticed they looked new, confused I asked a friend to loan me his cams from his 2007 Mustang GT with 40,000 miles using Mobil 1 5w20.
Right off the bat I noticed the scaring and coloration. So I decided to Document the findings. Could the Royal Purple Marketing be True?

This Image shows Both Cams with Descriptions.

Image 4 & 5 show No wear from the edge of the Lobe to the center of the lobe on Royal Purple 5w20

Measure the Edge because I need a surface that has not been touched by the follower (Baseline)

Measure the Center and shows no wear

Image 4 & 5 Show wearing on the Cam Lobe from the follower on the Mobil 1 5w20 Oil
sure 100th of a MM is minor but the Royal Purple Cam has almost twice the Milage...

Again Measure the Edge for a baseline

Then the Center and there was some wear.

So I had to make sure my test vehicle was not a fluke so i borrowed another set of cams from a 2006 Mustang GT (image #3)

with 36,000 miles who always used Mobil 1 as well. Again the Cams look simular, (Top cam from 2006, Middle Cam from 2007
and the Bottom Cam from the 2005)

You can make your own conclusions but from this test I would have to say that Royal Purple's Claims about Less friction, less wear is not a gimick...

Amsoil and Royal Purple are very simular in that they are 100% Synthetic (No Mineral Oil Base Stock) like Mobil 1 and they both add ZDDP and additive that cleanes the engine and reduces wear. Royal Purple adds a small amount of a Moly simular to graphite this may be what created the reduced friction.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 5th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #2
MM's Ford Truck Guy

99 ranger,2010 ranger
does nice burnouts

FX4DTUF has a spectacular aura aboutFX4DTUF has a spectacular aura about

thats what oil ive always used in all my performance vehicals and i love it

1999 xlt 2.5 ranger lowered 5/6 on 17in bullits
2010 4.0 xlt ranger lowered 4/5 on 18in dd bullits
  Quick reply to this message
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:43 PM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

1999 Cobra
In pieces

MyGT has a spectacular aura aboutMyGT has a spectacular aura aboutMyGT has a spectacular aura about

I use Amsoil, I'm enjoying the results.
2009 Super-Stangs Fantasy Football League Champion
Thanks Brees!
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #4
MM's Resident Ricer

2006 Scion tC
13.001@113

GreenFaleen is a jewel in the roughGreenFaleen is a jewel in the roughGreenFaleen is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to GreenFaleen Send a message via MSN to GreenFaleen

royal purple is good stuff; however ive noticed that under heat it breaks down super fast.

I use syntec because of this. with royal purple 10w40 after about 4 runs down the drag strip at 9psi i start getting valve tick like crazy (this is in my scion tc)
after doing a full drain and switching to syntec 10w40 I ran all day with no signs of valve tick at all.

Royal purple is great stuff but it scares me at the rate at with it breaks down,

Scion Tc Turbo - 9psi 297whp 287wtq 2500lbs :p
MM 4 Banger club: Senior Ricer

NCMM #9

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races." -Carroll Shelby
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #5
Hardcore Enthusiast

1999 Cobra
In pieces

MyGT has a spectacular aura aboutMyGT has a spectacular aura aboutMyGT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GreenFaleen View Post
royal purple is good stuff; however ive noticed that under heat it breaks down super fast.

I use syntec because of this. with royal purple 10w40 after about 4 runs down the drag strip at 9psi i start getting valve tick like crazy (this is in my scion tc)
after doing a full drain and switching to syntec 10w40 I ran all day with no signs of valve tick at all.

Royal purple is great stuff but it scares me at the rate at with it breaks down,
I've heard of this. At royal purple sponsored events I noticed that most if not all were changing their oil after every run. I was told because the oil that they had to use would basically breakdown and they ran the risk of some major damage if they didn't change it.
2009 Super-Stangs Fantasy Football League Champion
Thanks Brees!
Old December 6th, 2009, 06:28 PM   #6
Regular

2005 Mustang GT
12.2@114

I have over 300 passes at the 1320 and 73000 miles all on Royal Purple.
I have never had the Oil break down under high heat. No ticking no issues what so ever.

I have a UOA coming soon with 20 passes.
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Penetration before detonation

2007 Corvette Z06
Unknown

suprajay79 is a name known to allsuprajay79 is a name known to allsuprajay79 is a name known to allsuprajay79 is a name known to allsuprajay79 is a name known to allsuprajay79 is a name known to all

I went almost 8,000 miles on Royal Purple without a change, and when the mechanic drained it, he said the oil appeared to be virtually identical to any other oil at the usual intervals.

Explanation of the mechanic changing my oil: I don't have the materials or the money to buy the materials to change my own oil- I changed it on base for the longest time on my own, but I moved and left the kick-ass little auto hobby shop behind.

Explanation of Royal Purple lasting that long: magic?
a blowjob
Military Crew 0-1/2d Lt
White Mustang Crew Member #5
315s Crew Co-Founder
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Regular

2005 Mustang GT
12.2@114

Originally Posted by suprajay79 View Post
I went almost 8,000 miles on Royal Purple without a change, and when the mechanic drained it, he said the oil appeared to be virtually identical to any other oil at the usual intervals.

Explanation of the mechanic changing my oil: I don't have the materials or the money to buy the materials to change my own oil- I changed it on base for the longest time on my own, but I moved and left the kick-ass little auto hobby shop behind.

Explanation of Royal Purple lasting that long: magic?
Actually Royal Purple is a Extended Drain Oil they say you can go 12,000 miles between changes with filter changes every 6,000. I just change oil and filter at 5,000 it's easy to remember.

Here is the Oil Analysis from Blackstone

Last edited by 2k05gt; December 19th, 2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old December 19th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #9
Enthusiast

YAWN!!! what??

lcorriveau3 has a spectacular aura aboutlcorriveau3 has a spectacular aura aboutlcorriveau3 has a spectacular aura about

Good thread, Very interesting information. THanks
Old December 19th, 2009, 03:28 PM   #10
Regular

2010 GT500

jrzybullitt is on a distinguished road

Here's some Royal Purple reading.

Truth in Advertising: BP v. Royal Purple

Truth in Advertising: BP v. Royal Purple

By George Gill

Royal Purple Ltd. was black and blue after BP Lubricants USA took it to task over advertising claims for its synthetic motor oil, finding a receptive audience in the advertising industry’s self-regulatory forum.

The National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus recommended Porter, Texas-based Royal Purple modify or discontinue numerous advertising claims for its synthetic motor oil, following a challenge by Wayne, N.J.-based BP Lubricants. The NAD examined comparative performance and superiority claims in print, broadcast and Internet advertising. In some of the advertising, Royal Purple compared its performance to Castrol, Shell, Amsoil and other motor oil brands.

NAD recommended that Royal Purple discontinue its use of consumer testimonials reporting specific performance attributes in the absence of reliable independent evidence showing performance capability.

“Anecdotal evidence based solely on the experiences of individual consumers is insufficient to support product efficacy claims, including claims related to horsepower, torque, fuel economy or engine heat,” the organization stated. “While the advertiser may quote from published articles if it provides clear and conspicuous attribution to the publisher, it may not rely on such articles to support efficacy claims for which it has no reliable independent validation.”

NAD recommended Royal Purple discontinue claims such as “Increases horsepower and torque by as much as 3 percent,” “Reduces Engine Wear by 80 percent,” “Superior Oxidation Stability” and “Provides Film Strength Up to 400 Percent.”

“If industry-standard tests or tests with carefully documented controls were abandoned, there would be no basis whatsoever for making any meaningful claims about the relative efficacy of motor oils,” BP said in its challenge.

NAD recommended that Royal Purple discontinue claims that stated, “Improves fuel economy by as much as 5 percent” and “Fuel economy improvement up to 5 percent or more” because its Environmental Protection Agency testing was inconclusive and the “Oklahoma State Study” and single cylinder Labeco CLR diesel engine testing cited in Royal Purple’s advertising was not relevant. The NAD noted the 1997 OSU Study was “outdated and nothing in the record demonstrated that the formulations of the competitors’ oils were similar to those available for sale on the market today.”

BP Lubricants said it hired the independent laboratory Southwest Research Institute, in San Antonio, to analyze power output of gasoline engines with Royal Purple Oil and with BP’s Castrol oil for comparisons. “The results were provided to the challenger’s expert statistician who was not informed of the identity of the candidate oils,” NAD stated. “The challenger’s [BP’s] expert determined a 0.9 percent difference in power between the oils, which did not rise to the level of statistical significance, and is well below the 3 percent claim made by the advertiser.”

SwRI did additional tests to independently determine the differences in fuel economy, emissions data and engine temperature between Royal Purple and Castrol motor oils. According to SwRI, “there was no statistically significant difference between the fuel economy, emissions data or engine temperature between the two candidate oils,” NAD said.

Following its review of the non-anecdotal evidence in the record, NAD recommended that Royal Purple discontinue the claims, “Reduces emissions up to 20 percent or more” and “Reductions in emissions of 20 percent or more” because the studies on which the claims were based were outdated and not consumer-relevant.

NAD also recommended the advertiser discontinue its unsupported claim that Royal purple motor oil is “API/ILSAC Certified.” Noting that API and ILSAC licenses and certifications have many categories with different meanings, the NAD recommended that the company discontinue its claim that its synthetic oils are “generally ‘API/ILSAC Certified.’”

In fact, no Royal Purple products are certified to current ILSAC specifications.

The American Petroleum Institute licenses its trademarked Service Symbol, or ‘donut,’ for display on qualified engine oils, and also licenses the ILSAC ‘starburst’ logo for oils that meet the auto industry’s latest energy-conserving standards. In API’s online directory of licensees for its Engine Oil Licensing and Certification Program, Royal Purple has a total of 23 passenger car and diesel engine oil products listed, all licensed to use the API donut. Five of these may additionally display the words ‘energy conserving’ within the donut logo, but none of the Royal Purple products are licensable to the current ILSAC GF-4 specification and they cannot display the starburst logo.

Royal Purple also voluntarily agreed to discontinue the claims, “most advanced,” “unsurpassed performance” and “unparalleled performance,” steps the NAD said were necessary and proper to avoid confusion in the marketplace.

“While Royal Purple also believes that the tests and testimonials it supplied as evidence accurately portray the benefits of using its synthetic oil in a wide variety of applications, it defers to the NAD’s position that those tests and testimonials alone are insufficient to support specific performance attribute claims in consumer advertising,” the company said in its response to NAD. “... [Royal Purple] has already made changes to its advertising in accordance with the NAD recommendations and will continue to implement NAD’s recommendations and analysis in developing Royal Purple’s future advertising.”

BP Lubricants did not return phone calls from Lube Report requesting comment on NAD’s decision.

And commentary from Amsoil: http://www.amsoil.com/articlespr/200...vertising.aspx

Last edited by jrzybullitt; December 19th, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old December 19th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #11
Regular

2005 Mustang GT
12.2@114

Originally Posted by jrzybullitt View Post
Here's some Royal Purple reading.

Yes and that BBB complaint was from a compeditor.

This was competitors trying to get a leg up on RP. notice it says recomends, RP did not comply because this was a personal attack from the competition and nothing more. if there was BP would have taken them to court, did they ? no. it was to hurt the small private company in texas.

From the American Petroleum Institute.
API Certification, Phosphorus & ZDDP
Never use a non-API certified synthetic oil (there are many of these on the market). The problem with the non-API certified synthetics is that they contain too much phosphorus (in the form of the additive ZDDP (Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphates)). The API has limited the amount of phosphorus because phosphorus shortens the life of the catalytic converter. These oils are fine for snowmobiles, motorcycles, and older cars that don't have a catalytic converter, and the extra ZDDP does provide additional wear protection. Unfortunately, the marketers of some the non-certified oils do not explicitly and honestly state the reason for the lack of API certification. You can check the status of API certification on our web site (api.org). Be certain to go not just by the manufacturer name but by the actual product as well. This is because a manufacturer will sometimes have both certified and non-certified products. Suffice it to say that Mobil 1, Royal Purple, Castrol, & Havoline all make synthetic oils that are API certified and conform to ILSAC specifications and they can be purchased at auto parts stores and other retail outlets. Amsoil has one product line, XL-7500 that is API certified, but it's other lines contain too much ZDDP to be certified and should not be used in vehicles with catalytic converters.
Amsoil actually makes some very good products. The negative image of Amsoil is due to their distribution method (MLM) and their marketing approach. If Amsoil products were competitively priced with Mobil 1 and other synthetics, and if I could buy them in a store, I would not hesitate to use their XL-7500 synthetic as opposed to Mobil 1. What upsets me about Amsoil is that they didn't disclose until recently (and then it was by accident) the real reason that their oils (except for XL-7500) are not API certified. In the past they came up with all sorts of bizarre excuses about the reason for their lack of API certification and this greatly contributed to the distrust that people have of the company. It's funny that Amsoil also pushes this article as a marketing tool on their web sites. They are Worse than RP marketing department.

Last edited by 2k05gt; December 20th, 2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:26 PM   #12
Regular

2003 mustang gt v8

gizmo222 is on a distinguished road

i always want to use this product and i am glad i found this thread to tell me about it
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:10 AM   #13
Enthusiast

2006 Mustang GT
8.43 @ 85.33 1/8th

SirShaun is loose again, somebody get the straightjacketSirShaun is loose again, somebody get the straightjacketSirShaun is loose again, somebody get the straightjacket

The first thing I did after purchasing my 2006 was put Royal Purple 10w-30 in it. My dad talked me into the 10w-30 but after this goes, Im returning to the 5w-20. I actually felt the car taking longer to rev with this 10w30 in it.

Ive had it run about 6k miles and the oil still has the purplish tint to it on the stick. No signs of breakdown dirt or anything. Cleanest oil ive ever used and it is seeming to hold up to everything they advertise. Im using a Mobil synthetic filter as well. From what im reading it sounds like it would be wise for me to change the filter anytime now. Anyone ever ran the filter 12k with the oil?

From here on out royal purple will be the only oil I use in my nice rides. One of my father's friends drains it and saves it. Then uses it in his lawn mowers etc. Its definately worth the price when you look at longevity.
Old July 28th, 2011, 02:15 AM   #14
Regular

2007 V6 Mustang

kentuckyyeti is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info, guys!
Old November 18th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #15
Look Ma! My First Post!

tdarst is on a distinguished road

Show me the evidence...

Greetings good people!

I stumbled across this thread this morning, and thought it worthwhile to share my own experience. Note, my experience is not based on anybody's word of mouth; rather, oil sample results and nothing else. This is from my 2008 Tundra. I ran the factory dino with the factory filter the first 4,000 miles, then changed to Royal Purple with Baldwin filter. I ran the first charge of RP 22,000 miles, with sample at 10k, 15k, and 22k on the oil (I admit messing up some of the mileage on oil submissions with the samples; the miles on unit are correct). In other words, the first 3 samples were on the same oil. I changed the filter every 5k miles. These results speak for themselves. It appears the limiting factor for RP run life is TBN (Total Base Number - a measure of it's ability to inhibit corrosion). Allot of people have much to say about which oil is better than some other oil. Personally, word of mouth without any data whatsoever does not evoke any response from me. I love the pics of the cams above, and the other sample result that was posted. Everything else is... well, just what it is - 'opinions'.

Prior to the Tundra, I had a F-250 SD diesel. I ran RP in it, too, also at 20k oil and 5k filter change intervals. Those results were in line with these, as well. So, if you wish to speak specifically to this post, please include your fact based data; in the absence of that, what you have to say is pretty much ignorable, in my opinion.

Sample results:

http://www.tonys-eye-photography.com...9_Gjpx8bH-A-LB

Last edited by tdarst; November 18th, 2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Image not showing...
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM   #16
Rent Asunder!

07 Turbo Focus

RDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant futureRDY4WAR has a brilliant future

I would like to share my own experience also with my 07 turbo Focus. I ran Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic for one oil change. I typically run AMSOIL 5w20 synthetic. With the RP, the car would have valve tick on both cold starts and after running on the track. I changed the RP out that night and swapped back to AMSOIL. The tick went away and the car ran much smoother. I now use AMSOIL high zinc race oil 5w20 and will never look back.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
Old January 5th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #17
Manthusiast

1996 Mustang GT

Alente has a spectacular aura aboutAlente has a spectacular aura aboutAlente has a spectacular aura about

My cars a 96 and ive had royal purple it since it was bought in 2000, the stuffs great! only stuff ill throw in the car.=)
Old September 2nd, 2012, 07:50 AM   #18
Enthusiast

maverick3429 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to maverick3429

I'm aware that this is an older thread. But I was wondering that if you use the extended life filter from royal purple, would you be able to push the filter change to 12k miles or still need to change at 5k miles?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/reviews/145534-royal-purple-oil-experience-2005-mustang-gt.html
Posted By For Type Date
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Kitchen Worktops UK This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:27 PM
Information about Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Granite Kitchen London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:27 PM
What You have to Learn about Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops - Granite Countertops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:26 PM
Granite Countertops: One of the Finest Kitchen Worktops in the Market - Marble Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:24 PM
The Different Kinds of Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Quartz Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:23 PM
The Different Types of Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Solid Surface Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:23 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Quartz Countertops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:22 PM
About Granite Countertops and Kitchen Worktops - Granite Kitchen London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:21 PM
What You Need to Find out about Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops - Granite Countertops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:20 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Quartz Countertops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:19 PM
Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops Choices - Granite Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:18 PM
What You have to Learn about Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops - Granite Countertops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:17 PM
Granite Countertops: One of the Greatest Kitchen Worktops in the Market - Quartz Countertops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:16 PM
Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops: For a Classy-looking Kitchen - Granite Kitchen London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:15 PM
Solid Surface Granite Countertops & Kitchen Worktops - Granite Worktops London This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:15 PM
Granite Countertops and Other Kitchen Worktops Options - Quartz Kitchen Worktops This thread Refback September 9th, 2014 08:14 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? | Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs | Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback August 14th, 2014 02:44 PM
5.0 oil - Page 2 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans This thread Refback July 23rd, 2014 02:18 PM
Despre lubrifiantii autoturismelor. Pareri, intrebari, raspunsuri, etc. - Page 205 This thread Refback May 15th, 2014 06:41 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? | Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs | Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback April 14th, 2014 04:29 AM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? | Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs | Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback April 14th, 2014 04:23 AM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? | Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs | Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback April 14th, 2014 04:19 AM
What motor oil do you use and why? This thread Refback February 14th, 2014 04:52 PM
Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT This thread Refback December 26th, 2013 01:57 PM
????? Royal Purple • ???? ????? • ???? This thread Refback November 29th, 2013 07:12 PM
What motor oil do you use and why? This thread Refback November 17th, 2013 02:56 PM
Royal purple ? - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums This thread Refback November 4th, 2013 04:54 PM
What kind of oil you running in your 5.0 - Page 2 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans This thread Refback August 9th, 2013 12:35 PM
Wilbers-BMW: 0-1 - Page 2 - ADVrider This thread Refback July 1st, 2013 08:24 PM
Wilbers-BMW: 0-1 - Page 2 - ADVrider This thread Refback July 1st, 2013 08:20 PM
THE HH THREAD <> Raven pee's herbal essences shampoo - Page 53 This thread Refback June 27th, 2013 09:41 AM
THE HH THREAD <> Raven pee's herbal essences shampoo - Page 49 This thread Refback June 27th, 2013 07:51 AM
Les huiles &bull; Forum de L'Automobile Sportive This thread Refback June 25th, 2013 05:37 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback May 29th, 2013 07:52 AM
What motor oil do you use and why? This thread Refback May 21st, 2013 01:39 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback May 14th, 2013 07:42 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback April 27th, 2013 10:53 PM
Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT This thread Refback March 26th, 2013 07:11 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback February 25th, 2013 08:04 PM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 24th, 2013 10:43 AM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 23rd, 2013 05:22 PM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 23rd, 2013 04:56 PM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 23rd, 2013 03:29 AM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 23rd, 2013 01:19 AM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 23rd, 2013 12:44 AM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 22nd, 2013 11:59 PM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 22nd, 2013 11:55 PM
Mobil1 & First Posting - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 22nd, 2013 11:48 PM
Oil for my classic? This thread Refback December 3rd, 2012 05:18 AM
Royal Purple!! - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum This thread Refback October 14th, 2012 11:04 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 2nd, 2012 03:37 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback September 27th, 2012 12:29 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback August 27th, 2012 10:14 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback August 27th, 2012 09:32 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 16th, 2012 10:02 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback July 8th, 2012 08:02 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback July 3rd, 2012 03:02 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback June 30th, 2012 03:23 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 26th, 2012 01:30 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 26th, 2012 05:19 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 25th, 2012 06:57 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 25th, 2012 06:44 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 25th, 2012 05:08 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 25th, 2012 05:03 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 25th, 2012 04:55 PM
2007 mustang gt reviews This thread Refback June 23rd, 2012 07:44 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback June 19th, 2012 01:12 AM
Tricks For Getting Easy Hp - d2jsp Topic This thread Refback May 31st, 2012 04:04 PM
First Oil Change - d2jsp Topic This thread Refback May 25th, 2012 12:54 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback May 12th, 2012 02:59 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback April 27th, 2012 06:32 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback April 17th, 2012 02:11 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback March 31st, 2012 01:40 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback March 25th, 2012 08:27 PM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback March 20th, 2012 09:11 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback March 14th, 2012 10:55 AM
Mobil 1 all marketing hype! - Page 16 - Corvette Forum This thread Refback February 22nd, 2012 03:21 PM
Royal Purple 5qts & filter $35 Pepboys store 2/29 - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 19th, 2012 12:08 PM
Royal Purple 5qts & filter $35 Pepboys store 2/29 - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 19th, 2012 08:56 AM
Royal Purple 5qts & filter $35 Pepboys store 2/29 - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 19th, 2012 06:57 AM
Royal Purple 5qts & filter $35 Pepboys store 2/29 - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 19th, 2012 06:10 AM
Royal Purple 5qts & filter $35 Pepboys store 2/29 - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 19th, 2012 02:19 AM
Royal Purple 5qts & filter $35 Pepboys store 2/29 - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback February 19th, 2012 01:52 AM
Royal Purple!! - Page 2 - JeepGarage.Org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback February 11th, 2012 11:23 PM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback January 8th, 2012 08:50 PM
Engine ticking immediately after the oil change - Page 6 This thread Refback December 27th, 2011 04:50 PM
????? Royal Purple - ????? ?? ???? ???? ???????? This thread Refback December 5th, 2011 07:09 AM
????? Royal Purple - ????? ?? ???? ???? ???????? This thread Refback December 3rd, 2011 03:08 PM
????? Royal Purple - ????? ?? ???? ???? ???????? This thread Refback December 3rd, 2011 08:14 AM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback December 2nd, 2011 09:41 PM
???? ????? ?????? ?'????? ?????? - ?? ?????? - ?? 5 - ????????? - ????? \ ???????? - ????? ??? This thread Refback November 15th, 2011 01:46 PM
???? ????? ?????? ?'????? ?????? - ?? ?????? - ?? 5 - ????????? - ????? \ ???????? - ????? ??? This thread Refback November 13th, 2011 11:35 PM
???? ????? ?????? ?'????? ?????? - ?? ?????? - ?? 5 - ????????? - ????? \ ???????? - ????? ??? This thread Refback November 12th, 2011 07:00 PM
???? ????? ?????? ?'????? ?????? - ?? ?????? - ?? 6 - ????????? - ????? \ ???????? - ????? ??? This thread Refback November 12th, 2011 09:57 AM
???? ????? ?????? ?'????? ?????? - ?? ?????? - ?? 6 - ????????? - ????? \ ???????? - ????? ??? This thread Refback November 11th, 2011 03:53 PM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback October 12th, 2011 12:51 AM
Another Oil Debate... - Page 5 - 6speedonline.com Forums This thread Pingback October 5th, 2011 05:22 PM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback October 2nd, 2011 09:12 AM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback October 1st, 2011 05:13 PM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback October 1st, 2011 04:45 PM
oil!!! - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com This thread Refback October 1st, 2011 04:25 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback September 8th, 2011 10:29 AM
C63 AMG - ? ???? ? - ???? - ?????? This thread Refback September 8th, 2011 02:32 AM
C63 AMG - ? ???? ? - ???? - ?????? This thread Refback September 7th, 2011 10:30 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback August 20th, 2011 08:35 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback August 14th, 2011 08:56 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback August 14th, 2011 03:08 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback August 1st, 2011 01:25 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 30th, 2011 07:19 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 30th, 2011 08:16 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback July 21st, 2011 12:53 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback July 21st, 2011 12:51 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback July 21st, 2011 12:49 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 21st, 2011 10:00 AM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 21st, 2011 09:58 AM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 20th, 2011 05:51 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 20th, 2011 05:09 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 20th, 2011 03:09 PM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 20th, 2011 11:59 AM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 20th, 2011 11:05 AM
Royal Purple 0W40 worth it? - Bob Is The Oil Guy This thread Refback July 20th, 2011 10:56 AM
Royal Purple Oil Review | GardenAndHearth.com This thread Refback April 12th, 2011 10:35 AM
Oils to use??? This thread Refback March 14th, 2011 06:59 PM
Oil Preference - Page 9 - TLPlanet Forums This thread Refback February 8th, 2011 12:02 AM
Oil Preference - Page 9 - TLPlanet Forums This thread Refback February 7th, 2011 01:07 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback January 8th, 2011 06:48 PM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback January 4th, 2011 11:04 PM
which engine oil - Page 2 - SyTy/SGT - Forums This thread Refback December 25th, 2010 01:39 PM
which engine oil - Page 2 - SyTy/SGT - Forums This thread Refback December 24th, 2010 07:21 PM
which engine oil - Page 2 - SyTy/SGT - Forums This thread Refback December 24th, 2010 05:03 PM
which engine oil - Page 2 - SyTy/SGT - Forums This thread Refback December 24th, 2010 03:24 PM
The Great Oil Debate - Superiorstangs This thread Refback December 6th, 2010 07:37 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback November 30th, 2010 11:54 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback November 30th, 2010 10:23 AM
Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT This thread Refback November 13th, 2010 03:31 PM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback November 12th, 2010 11:27 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback October 22nd, 2010 03:57 PM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback October 16th, 2010 11:36 AM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback October 11th, 2010 10:51 AM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 25th, 2010 05:27 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 25th, 2010 04:31 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 25th, 2010 02:48 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 24th, 2010 04:56 AM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 01:58 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 01:41 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 12:34 PM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 10:39 AM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 10:13 AM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 10:02 AM
MUSTANG KLUB POLSKA :: Zobacz temat - Olej olej a b?dzie This thread Refback September 23rd, 2010 09:06 AM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback September 3rd, 2010 12:02 AM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback August 28th, 2010 03:50 PM
Royal Purple!! - JeepGarage.org - We Are Jeep! This thread Refback August 18th, 2010 09:49 AM
Royal Purple Oil Filter - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback April 14th, 2010 06:14 PM
Ilsac gf 4 - surchur This thread Refback January 30th, 2010 03:06 AM
2006 Mustang Gt Engines Oils - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback January 21st, 2010 11:32 AM
Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT This thread Refback December 5th, 2009 05:02 PM

Threads Similar to: Royal Purple Oil Experience - 2005 Mustang GT
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Royal Purple Oil Filter? Slider1385 Modular Mustangs 14 March 24th, 2009 08:11 PM
royal purple oil filters ajm 99 - 04 3 January 14th, 2009 09:51 PM
So changed my oil over to royal purple and if you dont have it your wrong. navyman8903 2005 - 2010 37 November 9th, 2008 07:51 AM
royal purple oil GT33 2005 - 2010 15 March 31st, 2008 08:51 AM
What's Your Opinion Of Royal Purple Motor Oil? RocDoc 2005 - 2010 6 November 12th, 2006 03:52 AM