Gas Monkey Garage Restaurant
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > Regional > Southwest

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1
MM's Chronic Masturbator

2003 Mustang Mach 1

DigitalAnarchist will become famous soon enough

Gas Monkey Garage Restaurant

I'm sure a lot of people have seen the show Fast N Loud, and some may know they're opening a restaurant here in Dallas. Me and a couple of friends are planning on meeting up there sometime in the near future. We haven't set an exact date, but we know it's something we're going to do. Any members in the DFW area interested in going? We were hoping to get as many Mustangs out there along with us, and figured I'd put it on here and see if I can get a larger crowd. Like I said the date isn't set in stone just yet, so we can still try to work around everyone's schedule to get as many guys as we can. Kinda make it like a little gathering where we can get together and hang out. It's just an idea, and to get a decent turn out. Nothing huge, probably no more than a dozen cars at most.
and Hell followed with him.

IG:mach1mark
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.