Modded Mustang Forums banner

estimate

828 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Onemanzu 
#1 ·
before i get it dyno'd what do you guys think ill have for RWHP with this. or 1/4 time

procharger supercharger from RPMoutlet.
Cam from SSMS
stage 3 heads from SSMS
8.8 Rear end
4.10s w/ t-lock
forged internals
off road h pipe flowmaster 40s
shortie headers
chip from SCT
short throw shifter
fuel pump and injectores that come with the supercharger
Rear Seat Delete
stripped trunk
SPEC stage 2 clutch kit
SPEC aluminum flywheel
(prob gonna have to upgrade clutch again :( dont know what i was thinking)
battery relocation kit
Upgrade Ignition system

and any recommendations on what else to get before i put the rest of the stuff in, what else should I get
i already run 14.9

See less See more
#4 ·
cam

218/224 .55/.55 1.7 112 Xtreme supercharged 3.8/4.3 strokers, 10:1 NA 3.8, 9.5:1 4.3, big idle

I would imagine this one, my freind order me one and said he got the best one for my application and since the other ones are for 4.3s I would guess this one but if they fit a 3.8 w/o stoke then he might have gotten one of these

236/244 .56/.56 1.7 114 Xtreme 11.5:1 4.3 strokers, higher rpm race applications only

240/244 .56/.56 1.7 110 Solid Roller 11.5:1 4.3 strokers, higher rpm race applications only

#5 ·
Well first off all you did get some stainless steel valves, heavier valve springs, and possibily roller rockers right?

on 17 lbs I would say you could be close to the 400rwhp mark if not past it.

#8 ·
burn-up

yea he built a 400 horse naturlly apirated 240SX 700 horse IROC and 1000 horse trans-am all naturally aspirated to so im sure he would order them, he knows what he's doing, but ill make sure

#10 ·
parts

yea i know what ya mean, Im tapped out after this stuff the sixers prob not getting anything else done to it besides slicks when I go to the track for now on all my moneys going into the 03 cobra

#12 ·
Re: burn-up

Mustang RacR94 said:
yea he built a 400 horse naturlly apirated 240SX 700 horse IROC and 1000 horse trans-am all naturally aspirated to so im sure he would order them, he knows what he's doing, but ill make sure
How do you build a 1,000rwhp t/a thats n/a ?

Edit: you should have went with long tubes.

Also: what size injectors are you running?

And you got the 4.2L motor from SSM?

#14 ·
T/A

your guess is as good as mine but ive seen the dyno and I could probally get the video of the dyno. My best guess would be to start with a **** load of head work

#15 ·
Re: burn-up

SSStang said:
Mustang RacR94 said:
How do you build a 1,000rwhp t/a thats n/a ?

Edit: you should have went with long tubes.

Also: what size injectors are you running?

And you got the 4.2L motor from SSM?

simple

drop in a 502 bored and stroked with full bolt ons forged internals an amazing cam ect ect ect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.