Modded Mustang Forums banner

I call bullshit

2K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  HMUSN 
#1 ·
there was an add today on myspace for a K&N air filter the add say increase ur hp +53hp this has to be bullshit right?:dunno
53 is too big a jump

#12 ·
tomzac said:
blown96stang said:
HMUSN said:
the 53 HP thing is true on the GT500 when a tune is added.

wow that nutz :wtf
Not really, they are detuned (persay) from the factory.

lol ford motor exeutive "hmm okay fellas so this is the 07 shelby huh....k and it makes wut horsepower....hmmm k no lets slow er down a bit and make people buy parts to do wut we could have did factory"

#16 ·
Orangester said:
They tune the cars down to meet federal regulations.
what about the viper and corvette? if ford had to turn it down to meet federal regulations why wouldnt those guys turn it down too???? ford does it to keep cost down and so you have to buy parts and then they make more money

#21 ·
blown96stang said:
itschristorres8 said:
cai for the gt-500 claimed that
not a v6
regardless of engine of mustang this post was basically i didnt think it was possible to add 53hp with a CAI
When your CAI is feeding a 5.4L and a supercharger anything is possible :banana

#22 ·
Someone tried to tell me that their Honda Prelude saw gains of 40 Horsepower from a CAI. I knew at that point that any claim that big is being said by someone who has no idea what they are talking about, so I simply nodded my head, widened my eyes, and said "WOW REALLY?" lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.