95 Mustang Over Heating Problem
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > V6 Mustangs

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 26th, 2006, 12:52 AM   #1

lil_homie69 is on a distinguished road

95 Mustang Over Heating Problem

ok i have a 1995 v 6 mustang... it seems to be overheating but i dont always have hot air through my vents or nething for that matter, there is a lot of preasure in my raideator after i run my car for 5 minutes or longer, my upper house isnt always full. it has a new thermastat also the sensore to the guage is new as well as the one to the computer.my fan does not kick on when it needs to so i ran it to a switch so i turn it on manualy. what could this be if any one has any idea let me know. i have also replaced the raideator but i didnt change the cap nore did i release the preasure bolt when filling it but i ran most of the air out an hour or two ago and i seems to still be doing the same thing. could it be a air pocket in my hose to anything. or what is my next thing i should try?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 26th, 2006, 03:22 PM   #2
Enthusiast

97TunedMustang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 97TunedMustang

Hate to say it but im about 99% sure you have a blown head gasket or gaskets. thats exactly what happened to my 97 v6. they have a problem with blowing head gaskets. the factory gaskets were quite thin. see if you notice any dark residue inside your radiator fill neck or any weird floaties. If your losing any radiator fluid also thats a sign.

95 Civic Ex, FnF1's, Morimoto Mini h1 retrofit,
GSR, bbk intake, BDL tb, 57trim t3/t4 8psi, 297whp
96 Civic Ex 2dr, G3 HID retrofit, FnF type 1's, Si cluster, Obd1 Z6 swap
Old October 27th, 2006, 07:12 AM   #3

lil_homie69 is on a distinguished road

hey is there any way to get the 3.8 v6 mustang to blow the d

just wondering
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: 95 Mustang Over Heating Problem
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Over Heating Problem? Fox2102 V6 Mustangs 11 November 9th, 2007 10:25 PM
over heating jersey98gt 96 - 98 40 September 20th, 2007 01:54 PM
still heating up..... lwhitetrash88l V6 Mustangs 20 June 22nd, 2007 03:13 AM
over heating? kreil45 5.0 Mustangs 8 May 24th, 2007 03:47 PM
Heating Springs? jrfan4life 99 - 04 10 February 18th, 2007 09:03 AM