Modded Mustang Forums banner

FS 2000 mustang

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  will2045 
#1 · (Edited)
So this car I have built from scratch and know it through and through. Bought as a roller shell and now is a daily driven SCCA SM class car that has been meticulously maintained and proven competitive on the drag strip and road racing. I have a list of mods below which doesn't include everything because there is simply way to many modifications to remember. The car has parts off everything from a v-6, GT, Mach 1, and the cobra terminator trying to combine to make the best N/A 2 valve possible.

The car has NEVER been sprayed before if you look close there isnt even a feed line to the bottle

FR500 wheels front: 17x9 with 275x40x17 Sumitomo rear: 17x10.5 with 315x35x17 Sumitomo
fog lights removed for custom brake cooling ducts
BMR adjustable lower control arms with spherical bearings on axle side and polyurethane on car side.
Torque box reinforcements
Full length subframe connectors
H&N 2in lowering springs
HP Tokiko Shocks
01 saleen rearend with 4.10 gear set
Both front wheel bearings
All 4 rotors, pads, calipers
Mach rear spoiler
Tri-ax Short throw shifter
Pypes cat less H pipe
Stainless works Long tube Headers
Flowmaster 40 series cat back with polished tips
40K on borgwarner 5 speed transmission
4K on motor
ZEX wet kit never used on this car set up for 175 shot with dual purge
darkened headlights BRAND NEW
Aftermarket "euro" mirrors with turn signals inside
Aftermarket stereo including subs built into where back seat was and aftermarket headunit
Rear Seat Delete (factory seat goes with the car)
BBK/Custom cold air intake
80mm MAF from mach
Bullit intake
30lb accell injectors
Brand new alternator
Electric water pump on toggle
Anderson motorsport cams stage 5 N/A
Teskid aluminum block
Mohley rods and pistons
11:1 compression
Port and polish PI heads
Walsh Motor Sport custom dyno tune
AC removed but still have all the parts
Aftermarket 3 pod on a pillar (narrow band, nitrous pressure, fuel pressure at rail)
New main light switch
Custom paint (2007 lamborgini gun metal) (FRESH)
Cobra terminator front bumper and Hood
brand new tubular front k member
battery relocated to the truck
brand new windshield

I also have a TON of spare parts ive collected including whole motors rear ends and a 5sp that can all go with it if you want.

the car has never been driven in the winter and is stored (only time it came out in the cold was to and coming home from the paint shop). I love this car to death and the only reason im getting rid of it is to get something newer. feel free to call or text me at 517-819-0589 I'm a student at MSU and so i may not answer or feel free to email me. I dont have a ton of pictures of the car the way it is right now but i'd be happy to snap some and text them to you if you want something specific. heres a couple though. Price is 9000 OBO

just won 1st place at the Michigan State University car show this past weekend! and people choice award for best student owned car

See less See more
#18 ·
something looks off about your rear end as well.... why is it so far forward? Is it a clean title?

and,....

why do you have a bottle of gas in your car if its not even hooked up?

#19 ·
It's not far forward, might just be the pictures or those springs (which are only car show springs. I don't actually drive it on those, its got Eibach sports that are normally under it). Maybe dropping it that much more swings it in a different location.

The title is CLEAN and CLEAR.

I have it in there because the car was built for nitrous but I just never ran it. I usually dont drag race and thats the only place it would be handy. I know a lot of people that put their cars on the bottle and never wind up running it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.