Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2001 Cobra

13K views 61 replies 21 participants last post by  BWAL 
#1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP - $10k

-----------------------

Picked this car up a few days ago from a guy that was in a bind and needed to sell it, but I don't really have a place to keep it, so I want to get rid of it. The condition it's in is pretty amazing. The guy I bought it from was an older guy, and it's obvious he took very good care of it. It has 133,XXX miles, and is much nicer than my 73,000 mile 1997 Cobra. As far as condition goes, I'd put this up against any other 2001 Cobra out there.

Comes with a clean title.

I'm asking $11,500 and I'm located in Powder Springs, GA.

Here's the mod list to the best of my knowledge:

BBK cold air intake
Longtubes
O/R X pipe
Flowmasters
3.73? rear gears
Chrome Bullitt wheels
Drilled and slotted rotors
Painted front calipers
Hurst shifter
Billet gas cap
Billet interior knobs and switches
Window tint (20%?)

The car has very few dents, and only one paint imperfection on the hood that stands out. The car drives beautifully, shifts as smooth as butter, and I haven't found a single mechanical problem whatsoever. This car shows no signs of ever being raced or beaten on. The miles are clearly mostly highyway miles

I can't say enough good things about it. It's like a brand new car in so many ways, and I'd keep it for myself if I could swing it.

Here's some pics taken with my phone. If you want any other specific pics, let me know. Best way to contact me is through PM. I'll give you my phone number if you're interested.

See less See more
#11 ·
awesome, thanks dude

That is a stock decklid and spoiler. Front seats are aftermarket.
yep

the previous owner said he would bring over the stock seats and take these racing seats back last weekend, but i haven't heard from him, so it looks like the racing seats will go to the buyer until further notice

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

maybe it's not the stock spoiler, i don't know :dunno

#9 ·
That is a stock decklid and spoiler. Front seats are aftermarket.

#17 ·
Ah. I forgot they did make the change as well as with the transmission.

The back seats look stock on my phone.

After work bump.

#23 ·
thanks dude

Good luck selling Bubba. I haven't had any serious bites on mine :(
thanks man, and good luck with yours too. guess there aren't very many people in the market for nice cobras right now :dunno

to all potential buyers - you need to buy both of our cobras at the same time. lefty's convertible for the nice sunny days, and mine for the cold or rainy days :naughty:

#22 ·
Good luck selling Bubba. I haven't had any serious bites on mine :(

#36 ·
please pm me some more pictures. I'm very interested

#37 ·
sure, i'll take some more pics tomorrow. is there anything you want to see in particular?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I've had maybe 2 bites in the past 2 months Bubba. And both people backed out from even seeing the car when I had some time scheduled with them to come look at it. Sucks...
were the bites from here or craigslist? it seems like 50 people will jerk you around on craigslist before you actually get a serious buyer, no matter how good the deal is

3300? really man. **** people that low ball like that. pisses me off.

And free bump!

agreed man. and i might end up cutting somebody a great deal on the cobra, but not THAT great of a deal lol

i'm going to atleast try to sell that guy a fox body though

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.