Modded Mustang Forums banner

What Did You Do To Your GT Today?

1M views 20K replies 669 participants last post by  Robert Kubica 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw this thread over in the sixxer section, figured we could make one over here. If your like me I get on here to see what other people do to there mustangs to get ideas of what to do to mine (and like to look at pictures!). Anything from performance mods to custom painting in the interior could be thrown around here. I will start it off... I added SLP Loudmouth exhaust to my 2008 GT over the weekend, I will add pics tomorrow!

Reactions: jbenevides89
#2,181 ·
I put the rear D-Spec shocks on. Not sure how I feel about the set up as a whole. For spirited driving I'm sure it'll be amazing, but for daily driving I'm not as enamored with the rears as I was with the fronts. Right now I have them set 3 from hard in the front, 4.5 from hard in the rear. Car seems to rotate fine and it gets up and goes much better (less squat). Maybe I need to dial up the rear a little or maybe dial it out? I dunno :p I need my own cones and my own parking lot to do some testing in dangit!

#2,184 ·
I already have one on my sixer and I don't mind it. Plus I just listen to my iPod all the time anyways lol.

#2,185 ·
Reactions: Whiskey11
#2,187 ·
#2,188 ·
Ordered these

Those are my exact set, before he shipped them. AWESOME deal 120 bucks. (well, 180, but $60 of that is core charge which I will get back)

#2,191 ·
Wrinkle powdercoated. I found the deal JUST in time, I was days away from ordering the FRPP covers, which would have been over double the cost.

He can do custom colors too. There is a guy getting them in Grabber orange in the thread.

#2,192 ·
Make sure you keep them water tight or mess with them often.. Mine ended up seizing up, the allen key broke off inside of one of the struts. I had to get it warrantied in the end.
I had an $1800 set of coilovers do that in LESS THAN 4 MONTHS when I lived in New England. They wouldnt warranty or even try to work with me, because they were "grey market imports". Needless to say, I was pissed. More than a little bit.

#2,195 ·
Ordered these

Those are my exact set, before he shipped them. AWESOME deal 120 bucks. (well, 180, but $60 of that is core charge which I will get back)
What thread? Where? Gimme a link man!

#2,198 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.