Shaker 1000 and noise in dash - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Shaker 1000 and noise in dash

Hello,
since i live overseas i hope find some good answers here..
I bought my car 2 years ago. Everything was fine until temperatures droped and cold weather came. If the car was parked for2,3 days battery dead. So , bought a new battery , but happen d the same. So after some forums research i found that i have to change the cd drive mechanism from my sh1000, wich displayed message CD ERROR all the time, and was not working.
So, i placed the order on rockauto and change it. That happen in spring( because of a loooong shipment from usa to romania) and after change it everything worked perfect. No cd error message, cd works fine , battery hold for ever.
This until ... winter came again...
I keep the car in an unheated garage and a few days ago when i want to start the car , after 3 weeks, battery flat dead. So... i charged the battery,and start the car. Than surprize !!! Big one. Cd player not working and message CD ERROR came back , and if this isnt enough i have a strange noise in dash board ...
So my question is cd driver mechanism is broke again because of cold weather(when i parked the 3 weeks ago cd works fine) and sucked all the battery, or battery was sucked by another consumer and broke the cd drive mechanism ??
And what is that annoing noise , its related with flat battery or with shaker ? Or its just a coincidence ?

https://youtu.be/SDrLZ_lFqhE
https://youtu.be/QjFdfkuMU28

Any thoughts ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old August 5th, 2018, 10:13 AM

that sounds like something is wrong with you disc changer... have you thought about getting an aftermarket stereo?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page