LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old May 14th, 2011, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
I'm Asking You Guys Like Men.

To chill out a little.

See this?
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...ml#post3744224

First of all, it's up to you how much, or how little, you want to make out of this. This is the last time I'm explaining all this in this much detail. If anyone thinks that this is a result of that one guy, you are sorely mistaken. I cannot tell you how many pms I get asking why some people in here act like children.

So it's this simple:

No one is asking anyone to stop busting balls.

No one is asking anyone to stop cursing, posting silly pictures, or having fun.

But if you can't figure out how to do so without being a gigantic condescending prick, then you aren't going to be here much longer.

If you get pissed off about 'noobs' posting 'noob' questions, then you have 2 choices: Keep your ignorant bullshit to yourself, or don't enter those threads.

God forbid you actually use your knowledge to help someone. And no, I don't care if that information has been posted eight brazillion times. Also God forbid someone actually teach someone how to search for something, or- *shudder* actually find something for them and help them! Not everyone is forum savvy, you know.

Newsflash: Having a wealth of knowledge doesn't make anyone holier than though, nor does it give you the right to shit on people or act any way you want. This forum, and this section, is not your personal little playground. You ever think that we have about 10-20 guests for every member online, and many of those guests are reading what you write? Maybe you don't give a shit about that, but guess what, we do. And if people don't join this forum, it stops growing. And if forums stop growing, they die.

So if you come here and visit this forum every day, then at least bloody pretend to care about it, a little. This place isn't about one little cliquey group of people, I promise you that.

This thread is not directed at any one person. This thread has also been coming for a long time. I've made the odd post here and there asking guys to chill the fuck out, but it seems to go unnoticed for the most part. Nor does this thread mean that any one person has done something horrible- it's a result of a cumulative thing. I promise you, that every member in here is valued, as is the knowledge they bring. So we want every member here. Nobody is looking to ban anyone, nor do we get off on having to moderate stuff here. Clearly the amount of bullshit we let fly in here is proof of that. I mean come on. lmao

So I'm asking you: Stop attacking, flaming, being condescending towards, anyone or anything you disagree with. If you can't figure out how to tell someone you disagree with them without being an asshat about it, then don't type. Ditto for if you can't figure out how to bust balls or have fun without pissing people off. If you get a kick out of pissing people off, good for you. What can I say to that. Keep on going for that goal, and you won't be here long.

If that's a lot to ask for, then you need to step away from the internet for a bit, because it ain't us taking it too seriously: it's you.

Seriously- just chill out a bit, and take it easy on the noobs. Please.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old May 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Retired MM Ninjas

Send a message via AIM to FM1R Send a message via MSN to FM1R Send a message via Yahoo to FM1R Send a message via Skype™ to FM1R
Guys, I don't know what it is going to take but you need to take heed to Zip's warning. I mean seriously, this is just ridiculous. I honestly feel that the 5.0 Section here rivals any other Mustang board. We have some very intelligent individuals here. The flaming needs to stop now. It has gone on long enough...

2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ-The daily
2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE- H/C/I, MGM Shifter, Kooks LT's, Kook's mid pipe, Flowmaster 44's, 4.10 gear, 315 Nitto NT05R, NX Express kit, 150 pill, 5% tint
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/5-0-mustangs/218304-im-asking-you-guys-like-men.html
Posted By For Type Date
42lbs injectors good investment? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback January 28th, 2013 06:26 PM