Yellow hose???????? - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old October 23rd, 2005, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Yellow hose????????

ok the air doesnt come out my vents. just my floor and defrosters. theres a yellow hose thats suppost to be connected to something near the gas pedal but i cant find where to put it back on. i know it doesnt go on that vaccume tree on the passenger side. the yellow hose is coming from behind the dash and is hanging by my feet. anyone know exactly where to put it back on at. its a 92 LX 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old October 24th, 2005, 09:17 AM

I can look behind the dash on mine for reference but Im pretty sure it does go into the vacuum tree behind the radio/center console part of the dash. Ill bet that if you trace the other color coded vacuum lines, you will find where one has been disconnected very nearby.
post #3 of 8 Old October 24th, 2005, 11:10 AM

The diagram is below. Anyways, the yellow hose goes from the control panel to a vacuum motor that should be located on the left side of the heater case almost right above the accelerator pedal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old October 24th, 2005, 11:13 AM

here's the pic
Attached Images
File Type: gif 42305734_154.gif (30.9 KB, 496 views)
post #5 of 8 Old January 21st, 2006, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

damn i cant believe i dint see the reply with the diagram. thanks so much. ill see if i can get it connected. if not then ill see if someone can take a pic of the part where the hose goes to.
post #6 of 8 Old January 21st, 2006, 09:41 AM

post #7 of 8 Old January 29th, 2006, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

i feel stupid. i cant find where the yellow hose goes to under the dash. and its very difficult getting to it to see. can anyone take a picture or show me what the piece looks like so i can see if i can get to it. thanks
post #8 of 8 Old January 29th, 2006, 11:42 AM

Ok on your dash or console where you can change the direction of the air flow (floor, mix, windsheild, on and so fourth) that dial is suppose to have a yellow vacuum line hook to the back of it. that yellow line comes off the back of it and runs to the Panel-Defrost door vacuum motor. Connect the two. I am gonna try to get you a pic. But as you said early it is tough to get to espeacially with a camera.

better pic of that diagram.......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page