Modded Mustang Forum Rules
The ModdedMustangs.com forums have grown tremendously and we thank all of you for being part of this community committed to the modification of mustangs.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, I hope each of you will take a minute and read "Our Rules". The rules are meant to reduce the amount of discord that is present in so many other forums and detracts from the purpose and value of the forum itself. This forum was created to be a resource for those of us that love mustangs and want to have fun with such.
Every member is expected to follow the forum rules to participate. You agreed to them to become a member. Where they are open to interpretation, the forum Administrator and/or Moderators will make the interpretation. If there are any questions regarding these rules, please feel free to contact any of the forum staff.
1. We have a number of sub-forums here, both technical and not. Threads and posts should be related to the individual forum's focus and kept on topic.
2. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts or PM’s. Trolling, flaming, and personal attacks are strictly prohibited. You are welcome to disagree with opinions other than your own, but flaming other members will not be allowed. If you can't figure out how to compose a post without it being confrontational or a personal attack on someone, simply bite your lip and don't post it.
3. Each member is allowed one account. Multiple user account registrations for one individual are not permitted. When discovered, we reserve the right to delete, revoke or merge any or all of these accounts, without further notice.
4. We ask that you keep your language some what clean, exactly as we hope you would when addressing respected elders. Creative workarounds (the use of special characters to replace some letters) on language are allowed. We have members that log onto the site while at work and we ask that threads be posted in the correct sections especially if it has the potential to get out of hand or raunchy. If this is a possibility please put NSFW in the title.
5. We have a number of female members on the forum and hope to attract more for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not, however, have "gender specific" forums. They are regarded as individuals with a mustang that just happen to be female. They will not be subjected to sexual innuendo as a part of their membership. Be warned, there is zero tolerance regarding this particular rule.
6. We do not discriminate in regards to religion, race, creed, gender, sexual preference, or national origin, nor will we tolerate, on this forum, those that do. Racial, ethnic, or religious slurs appearing in posts will be removed.
7. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. The posting of meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, including links off-site the forum are assumed to be for that reason.
8. Spamming is not allowed and will result in having your account removed. This includes using the forum email and Private Message system to spam other members privately. Any member receiving this type of PM or email, should immediately notify forum staff.
9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly. If you feel the need to start or post in these types of threads, we ask that you be respectful of other people’s views.
10. Discussion of illegal activities except in reporting the actions of others is not allowed. Discussion for the purpose of promoting these activities may subject the poster to being banned. Admission of illegal activity on your part will be removed or the poster will be given the opportunity to edit their admission out of the post. Anyone quoting or referencing deleted or edited posts will have their posts edited/removed as well. In short, DO NOT use this forum to admit to breaking the law.
11. While we have no problem with you mentioning another forum or posting an occasional link to a particular thread in another forum, we do not allow either blatant advertising or bashing other boards/forums. Those violating this rule are subject to having all previous links removed from this forum.
12. Those using, or attempting to use, an anonymous proxy to either register or access this forum will be banned, without notice, warning or discussion.
13. Posting nudity or pornographic material is not allowed.
14. Needlessly bumping old threads (a thread more than a couple pages back) without good reason will result in an infraction at moderator’s discretion.
While these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way. Posts that are contrary to the above policies or to the mission of ModdedMustangs.com, or violate our community standards may be edited or deleted at our sole discretion. We're a private venture enabled by an all-volunteer staff and forum Administrators and/or Moderators shall make the final decision on what does/does not violate community standards.
*Flaming of any staff will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with a particular staff member, address the issue in a PM in an appropriate way. Any threads or posts created to "call out" staff members or their actions will result in the thread or post being deleted and an infraction or ban given with staff discretion.
Guidelines and Forum Restrictions
Members are allowed (and encouraged) to post on topic pictures. It is preferred that you upload them here to prevent broken links resulting when the website hosting the pictures moves or removes them, but linking is allowable. Linked graphics will sometimes drastically slow down the loading of a thread/post. Please consider this when posting pictures. Threads with broken picture links will have the links removed as we come across them.
When you post pictures, the software will automatically thumbnail them. Clicking on the thumbnail will expand the picture to full size. The purpose of thumbnails are so you don't have to load large images every time you visit the thread unless you specifically want to see them. It also speeds the loading of pages, saves bandwidth and prevents large pictures from distorting the size of the thread causing you to have to scroll horizontally. Most people don't want to see every picture, every time they visit a thread. Please don't repetitively post the same picture over and over again. Once really is enough.
Members selling individual personal items (non-commercial) is allowed in "Member Buy, Sell, Trade" forum once a member has made 25 or more posts.
Advertising, for paid sponsors only, is allowed in the "Sponsor Buy, Sell, Trade" forum.
We do not allow advertising to be embedded within the forum topics, in fairness to our paid sponsors, who help keep this forum operating. Simply mentioning a related business in the course of a thread is in no way restricted as long as it is relevant to the thread and would not be considered obtrusive. We would be happy to place a link to your business website in our "Related Links" area in consideration of a reciprocal link. No other advertising will be allowed within the forum and, when found, will be removed.
Please PM or email anyone on the staff if you have any questions regarding this policy.
Member "Off Topic" Discussions forum
All topics and posts must be related to mustangs and the modifying of should be placed in the appropriate forum. The Member "Off Topic" forum is where our members can post almost anything, as long as it does not violate ModdedMustangs.com community standards. If you have comments or questions that are off topic or don't fit into any other forum, this is the place. Posts that get off topic in other threads may also be split and moved here or deleted.
A note on FREE SPEECH:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
The First Amendment is greatly respected here. We are, however, a privately owned venture and as such, your freedom of speech does not grant you a right to post anything you may wish to say on this forum. These rules are a contract you agree to when you become a member of this forum and members are expected to adhere to them. Those who err cannot complain about censorship, or a perceived loss of first amendment rights. If you do not like our rules or feel you cannot follow them, seek out a new venue to frequent, or start your own.
If you feel you can abide by these rules, we hope that you join us on ModdedMustangs.com. We invite you to share your expertise and enjoy the camaraderie. "Share what you know, learn what you don't."
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 PM.|
powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Ent. Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.