Is this a how-to yet?
Its simple really.
1) Get the car up on jacks or stands or whatever you would usually do to lift the front of the car for a oil change.
2) From inside the car, remove shift knob
3) Unclip the plastic housing by giving it a nice little tug. Note that your cigarette lighter is plugged into a very short wire behind this, so once you get in un-clipped make sure to unhook it so you can pull it clean off. You will need to press in a small clip to unhook it. I used a precision screwdriver to do it.
4) Remove the 6 highlighted bolts:
5) Once you have removed the cover, you will see four 1/2" bolts. Remove those for access to the transmission. Note, in order for me to physically remove this piece, I had to get under the car with a flat head and hammer and lightly tap the LIP of the piece from underneath the car. This poped off pretty easy and was not very though.
6) Once removed, you will see this:
7) STOP. You will now be moving to under the car to drain the transmission. To do this is simple, all you will need is a 3/8" socket, w/ extension if preferred. The drain plug is located on the back/driver side of the transmission. It is about a 1" wide plug that has a crevice to place a 3/8" socket in. Unscrew it, drain transmission.
Once drained, replace screw and tighten to prevent leaks. Like always, don't OVER TIGHTEN, but get snug.
8) Now you can get to work on filling it back up. Using just a funnel, pour your desired fluid in. Only takes 3.2 quarts. Pick your poison.
8) Replace everything removed in reverse order. Dont forget to plug back in your cig lighter!
9) Your done! Takes about 30 min or so.