Modded Mustang Forums banner

Selling and getting another stang have a selling ?

925 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Steve O 
#1 ·
Im going to sell my stang and get a newer one with less milage i was wondering what i should see it for its a 2000 spring edition auto with 77,000 miles on it and have 6 grand into performace parts runs a 13.6 and it runs like its new no probelms with it. main reason im getting ride of it is bc i need a 5 speed!! what should i sell it for?

#8 ·
Cantbeatblack said:
Im going to sell my stang and get a newer one with less milage i was wondering what i should see it for its a 2000 spring edition auto with 77,000 miles on it and have 6 grand into performace parts runs a 13.6 and it runs like its new no probelms with it. main reason im getting ride of it is bc i need a 5 speed!! what should i sell it for?
Why the need for a 5 speed? I'd just buy a tuner to compliment the shift kit and call it a day. :dunno

#9 ·
We mod our Mustangs for self-fulfillment. You will never recapture the cost of your mod unless you find the perfect buyer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.