Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
iTrader: 0 reviews
These cars are well built for sure.
I’ve owned mine since 2004, when I bought it from its first owner with 16,000 miles on it. I’m currently at almost 80,000.
- DS door lock actuator
- Gas tank (original cracked)
- Mach 460 CD player is broken (still have to fix)
- Traction-lok needs a third rebuild
- A.C. no longer works (might just need to refill Refrigerant)
- The foam behind HVAC vents is disintegrating
- DS balljoint
Pretty good! I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things.
I notice some moderate wear on the driver’s cloth seat, and the steering wheel. I’ve also replaced items that wore out from sun damage (tail lights, head lights, “GT” fender badges, cowl cover, wiper arms, etc).
Black - 5 Speed
Accufab 70mm TB & Plenum, MAC catted Prochamber, Flowmaster 40 weld-ins, Magnaflow 3.5" tips, H&R SS springs, Steeda CC plates, Tokico Blues, '03 Cobra Brakes, MACH 1 grill delete, 18" staggered Saleens, SCT Tuning