Buy a 2011 supercharged mustang gt or a stock c6 corvette?!?! - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old June 19th, 2015, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Buy a 2011 supercharged mustang gt or a stock c6 corvette?!?!

Whats up everyone. Im new to the forum. I hope i posted this in the right section. Any way im in the market to buy a fun car for my daily driver! I have spent months finding the "right " mustang. However i also found a very clean c6 corvette. Now i understand that these are two completely different cars that normally shouldn't be compared to each other. But from a buyers standpoint, they both seem fun and are in the same price range for me. I also understand who forum i am on so im sure the answers will lean towards the stang. But honestly for the same price, both with the same miles, which would you choose the supercharged 5.0 or the c6 vette?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old June 19th, 2015, 12:37 PM
One Man Wolf Pack

Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT
Mustang will be faster and more practical but I would be hesitant to buy a supercharged used Mustang unless there was documentation of the work being done and tuned by a reputable shop. I personally would go with a Mustang for a daily driver simply because it is a lot more practical have a decent sized trunk and back seats that fold down allowing you to haul larger items if need be.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #3 of 5 Old June 19th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Enthusiast

Honestly Corvettes have the most uncomfortable ride, but you want a fun car to daily and if you don't mind a rough ride then the vette is probably the better choice. I already daily my Mustang and the suspension is nothing short of rough. If I had the choice I would probably go with the Vette. Got any pictures?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old June 19th, 2015, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

I dont have pictures right now. I will post when i do. The mustang is currently stock but i already planned on supercharging it. It is a must! Plus a few other mods. But the vette looks better. And i feel would be more unique. So the mustang is $19k and the vette is $25,600......
post #5 of 5 Old June 20th, 2015, 02:12 AM
One Man Wolf Pack

Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT
A Corvette isn't any more unique than a Mustang. Maybe it's because I live in Florida, but Corevttes are a dime a dozen and they're all driven by old farts.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page