Next vehicle to purchase - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old October 8th, 2015, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Next vehicle to purchase

I currently have a 2008 GT and my wife has a 2006 V6 mustang, she got hers first. I never cared for mustangs until she made me fall in love with them. We bought both of them used, and both should be paid off in acouple years at the most hopefully. Part of me wants to get a truck next. I'm in the military and it would help hauling gear around. Also I miss deer hunting, which I haven't done in 10 years while growing up. I also would love to have a 4-wheeler to mess around with on the weekends. It wouldn't even have to be an extremely nice truck.

Then again I would also love to get another car. I would love to get a mustang, but I don't care for the design of the 2015 mustang at all. Maybe they will come out with one I like by time we get our cars paid off. If not I hate to say it, but would consider swapping over to a Challenger, or at least something different. Right now my 08' GT is just a halfway decent car, needs a paint job, among some other body work. I will be making enough money by then though to buy a nice car to fix up and take care of.

Sorry if I rambled on. Just curious if any of you have been torn between maybe a truck or another sports car. If so do you regret it? Or maybe changing from a mustang to another car? We don't plan on ever having kids so that's not a deciding factor either

Thanks

2008 Mustang GT
-Pypes off road x-pipe
-Axle-back SLP Loudmouth
-4.10 Gears waiting to install
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old October 13th, 2015, 12:32 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Im not a truck kinda guy, but I would miss having a sports car if I ever had to sell mine haha

1995 Eclipse GS-T - Sold
2000 Mustang GT vert - Gone but not forgotten
2002 Mustang GT coupe - Sold on 12/20/17
2007 BMW 335i
1994 BMW 328i - Foxbody 5.0 Swap
post #3 of 4 Old October 28th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Hardcore Devotee

Trucks are nice to have but I think I would miss my mustang every time I encountered a windy road or anytime it was nice out. I say buy a beater truck for the few times a year you need to haul something/go hunting...etc Keep the mustang you have or to a newer 5.0.

2000 GT - Full Bolt-on's

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old November 5th, 2015, 06:30 PM

I have both, couldn't handle it any other way. Every time I sell my truck and "downsize" I regret it and buy another truck to make up for it. Sometimes driving a truck sucks and the same with driving a manual car in traffic!

1998 Cobra CY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page