Looking For p 28 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old November 15th, 2005, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

Looking For p 28

Looking for a p28 Honda computer for my 91 civic with a 93 single cam vtec motor in it my friend that only deals with Hondas toll me that there is a p30 in there now and it wont run rite until I get the p 28 the car got some work done to it mostly suspension stuff since I want to autocross with it any help would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old November 16th, 2005, 10:38 AM
MM Fanatic

2000si here would be your best person to talk to, he knows where to get one I'm sure.
post #3 of 6 Old November 16th, 2005, 10:33 PM

LMAO... I'm looking for one also.

Try www.hondaswap.com, www.honda-tech.com and www.civicland.com classifieds sections.

You know what... if you DO find a P28... I want your P30.

I need an OBDI ecu myself, and a DOHC VTEC ECU will suit my needs better than a P28.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old November 21st, 2005, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

think I found one I won the bid on e bay then my cosin tells me that he found one for me free!!! I donít asked questions :wink but if u want the p30 u can have it no problem ill let u know he has to look at my jumper harness first and get everything wire up ill let u know
post #5 of 6 Old February 25th, 2006, 08:50 PM

Re: looking for p 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 173speed
Looking for a p28 Honda computer for my 91 civic with a 93 single cam vtec motor in it my friend that only deals with Hondas toll me that there is a p30 in there now and it wont run rite until I get the p 28 the car got some work done to it mostly suspension stuff since I want to autocross with it any help would be appreciated
The P28 is an OBD1 ECU. Unless your converting your 91 civic to OBD1 it will not work. If you convert it to OBD0 the PR3 ECU will work. Its a lot easier to make the D16Z6 (SOHC Vtec) OBD0 if your going to run it in your 91 Civic. If you have any honda related questions ask me. Iv'e done 20+ Honda engine swaps. Most likely I'll have the answeres you need.
post #6 of 6 Old March 1st, 2006, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

Re: looking for p 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJRando
Quote:
Originally Posted by 173speed
The P28 is an OBD1 ECU. Unless your converting your 91 civic to OBD1 it will not work. If you convert it to OBD0 the PR3 ECU will work. Its a lot easier to make the D16Z6 (SOHC Vtec) OBD0 if your going to run it in your 91 Civic. If you have any honda related questions ask me. Iv'e done 20+ Honda engine swaps. Most likely I'll have the answeres you need.

thanks man that`s good to know must of my friend have hondas and i`m always working on them i`m to busy to do what i want to do to the honda now but i would like to soop it up some maybe in the summer when i get my mustang ready
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page