Thumbs down for AM - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 Old February 28th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TaylorGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
GBstang5.0,

First off, I want apologize if anyone was rude or disrespectful to you over the phone from our company. That's not the way we do business and I'll be sure to have all of the phone calls pulled and personally speak with any Mustang Experts that need to adjust their approach.

I'm also sorry for the shipping delay with your order. I'm not sure why anyone told you the items would ship on a Saturday, since we only ship Monday-Friday. All items that come with a Bama tune take 3-4 business days to fully ship because the tune info needs to be submitted and custom tunes then created.

Looking at the notes, I see the order was placed on Feb. 20th, as you mentioned. However, the tuning info was not submitted until the 21st @ 5:05 PM, when you contacted Bama to fill out the tuning info over the phone. Unfortunately, the Bama Team could not start creating the tunes until the next day. From there, it usually takes another 1-2 businesss days to create and upload the tunes for shipping. The 3rd Business day puts us at Tuesday the 26th, when your order shipped.

Again, I'm really sorry for the way everything turned out. I'd like to show you how good our Customer Service really is. If you need anything else or have questions, concerns, etc., give me a shout via PM. I'll make sure you're taken care of!

Shane
This is why AM rocks.

2012 5.0 | H&R | Avant Garde | J&M | Steeda | Koni | FRPP | BMR

flickr | @taylor12gt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 Old February 28th, 2013, 02:58 PM
(.)(.)

Re: Thumbs down for AM

Now that's killing someone with kindness right there :thumbup:

'79 Monte Carlo Project Build
02 Mustang GT
BBK CAI, Accufab 75mm TB, BBK Ceramic Headers, JBA o/r H-Pipe, Borla S-type Catback, SCT 93 Tune, EGR/PCV Delete.. Eat that global warming!
DON'T TREAD ON ME
post #23 of 24 Old February 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Regular

I do understand. When I have dealt with you or Dan I have had excellent results, I have just learne that when I call I should ask for a few people on particular, seems more of a sure shot that way. Getting a random salesperson is tough. The issue and reason I am upset is because I had NO problem paying for overnight shipping if that's what was needed. I was frustrated that I was missinformed. I did ask a lot of questions when I called and I feel that the salesperson was frustrated with the amount of questions and was in more of a hurry to get off the phone than he was with my satisfaction. Also I just found out that half of my shipment was just sent out TODAY!! As previously stated this would not have been an issue if that was communicated with me. I know shipping delays are no in your control. Overall I feel like this could have been easily avoided if the rep I was talking with was
Not in such a hurry to go, and spent more time making sure I was satisfied. I know for a fact I was sincere, and I made it a point that the parts arrived at the desired time. The rep told me he see's no reason why it won't be here. I feel he gave me that answer without any further investigation. I am not saying that AM has bad customer service altogether. But I sure did have a bad experience. For some of the clowns on here to go as far as to say I am making this story up, is childish and moronic.

2011 Grabber Blue 5.0
Premium package l 6speed standard l 3.55 gears l FRPP lowering springs l Flowmaster outlaw axleback l BOSS 302 Intake l Steeda CAI l off road x-pipe l BAMA tuned
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 Old March 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
Enthusiast

GBstang5.0,

I do appreciate the feedback and I'm having our Customer Service Manager look into the issue farther to see where our Mustang Expert's approach have been improved. We'll also provide any additional customer service training, if needed.

Please feel free to contact me with anything else you may need!

Shane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page