MILITARY CREW
E-6
MA1(AW)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Made in U.S.A.

Just another person with an opinion man.
post #3 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Potato

I believe in gun control. People that should have them, will, people that shouldn't, won't

2013 mustang gt GHIG

Two different tire brands, Wagner pads on brembo calipers, dewalt saws-all axle back delete, Billet aluminum shift knob..... that I ripped off from dealership.... That doesn't match my shift boot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHaveitGreen View Post
I believe in gun control. People that should have them, will, people that shouldn't, won't
Why wouldn't you want to register all weapons? Realistically there is never a good reason why you would need an unregistered gun, or an assault rifle/ automatic gun for that matter.

MURICA

2013 mustang gt GHIG

Two different tire brands, Wagner pads on brembo calipers, dewalt saws-all axle back delete, Billet aluminum shift knob..... that I ripped off from dealership.... That doesn't match my shift boot.

post #5 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 04:07 AM
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY

Quote:
Why wouldn't you want to register all weapons? Realistically there is never a good reason why you would need an unregistered gun, or an assault rifle/ automatic gun for that matter.

MURICA
When they finally pass a law that allows them to knock on your door, an unregistered piece is nice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

post #6 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPeNsIvE HoBbY View Post
When they finally pass a law that allows them to knock on your door, an unregistered piece is nice lol.

Some doors need to be knocked on...

2013 mustang gt GHIG

post #7 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Admanistrator

Send a message via AIM to v606er
Quote:

MURICA
Obviously you've tasted the coolaid and you need to catch up on your reading. It's much more than just the 2nd.

Quote:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people

9 and 10 are often overlooked, but they are especially important. Just because something isn't specifically spelled out as a right for the people doesn't mean it isn't a right. BUT if it isn't spelled out for the government, then the government can't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i liked the chilean miners before they went all mainstream. i liked them back when they were still underground.
MAD Stangs #8
post #8 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 05:29 AM
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY

Quote:
Yes some doors do need to be knocked on, or better yet knocked down.

But it shouldn't be because you own a gun, it should be because you are a criminal doing something illegal.

post #9 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Because Racecar

Who ever believes in Gun Control should be relocated to Chicago with their entire family. Bringing a knife to a gun fight is a common joke, but to have nothing at all? :

440+ School Age Children Shot in Gun-Controlled Chicago

5.0 | MT-82 | Premium | 401A | Brembo | 3.73
BMR | VMP | SCT | JLT | BBK | M/T | Heartthrob | Race Star
419 RWHP | 403 RWTQ

post #10 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Potato

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This only came around because the writ of assistance, in colonial times. It is now 2012 and if somethings wrong they should be able to go in and fix it.

nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

They are already offering a buy back, soon it will be a law. So by taking your guns away through voluntary buy back how does this infringe on your rights? What about cocaine, they passed a law, you can not have it, does this too not infringe on your rights?

No one is saying you can not own guns, only that you must qualify to own them. Do you disagree with having a drivers license too? It should not be easier to buy a firearm than it is to get a drivers license.

The Constitution does not give you the right to own weapons, only the right to bear arms against an oppressive government. Which by the way stems from the fear of another monarchy forming back in colonial times, its 2012.

Nice Kool-Aid reference.

2013 mustang gt GHIG

post #11 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Potato

[QUOTE=PonyBoy5.0;4955156]Who ever believes in Gun Control should be relocated to Chicago with their entire family. Bringing a knife to a gun fight is a common joke, but to have nothing at all? :

Its gun control, not a ban.

2013 mustang gt GHIG

post #12 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Those doors ONLY need to be knocked on with a proper warrant.

Quote:
They are already offering a buy back, soon it will be a law.
My issue isn't with the voluntary buy back program. It's with the the funding used for this buy back program. Where's it coming from? Last time I checked, our government couldn't agree on a budget and was running a ~$1T deficit. I guess we just have piles of money stashed somewhere for the buy back program? Or is the solution just to print more money for the program?

Quote:
The Constitution does not give you the right to own weapons, only the right to bear arms against an oppressive government.
I'm pretty sure you should go back and read about past supreme court cases. Heller vs DC gave the decision that it was the right of the people to bear arms, not connected with service of a militia.

So you are 100% wrong when you say the Constitution does not give you the right to own firearms. Those aren't my words saying you're wrong, it's the Supreme Court's.

post #13 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
All sissies going to Hell!

[quote=GottaHaveitGreen;4955162]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoy5.0 View Post
Who ever believes in Gun Control should be relocated to Chicago with their entire family. Bringing a knife to a gun fight is a common joke, but to have nothing at all? :

Its gun control, not a ban.
When the name of the bill is the "Assult Weapons Ban" what would you call that genius?

MILITARY CREW
E-6
MA1(AW)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #14 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

MURICA
I don't want to register my guns more than they already are, because there are these over important feeling jack fucks posting Addresses of people with concealed carry permits. Mine included. Which makes me a target.

I don't want to register my guns, because no one needs to know I have them.

I don't want to register my guns, because I don't want my house to be a stop and rob depot for those with access to that information.

Registration isn't the answer. Did it matter that those guns were registered to that psycho's mother? What exactly do you think registration is going to solve? The answer is NOTHING. If you knew anything about violent crimes, you would know that they are not committed by legally registered firearms to that person. They are always stolen, or not registered. A very very low percentage of violent crime, NOT SELF DEFENSE, is perpetrated by law abiding citizens, with their legally registered firearms in the first place. We are talking maybe, maybe 1% if that.

You are suffering from rectal cranial insertion disorder. I suggest that you get that fixed, and get educated in the real world.

All of these bills are making it impossible to own, operate, and shoot our guns. What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is not making sense?

MILITARY CREW
E-6
MA1(AW)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #15 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 12:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeStud View Post
Just another person with an opinion man.
What is an opinion? These are bills on the table, not people talking. These are our Rights at stake.

MILITARY CREW
E-6
MA1(AW)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #16 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Regular

Quote:
Let's change the words a little and see how that fits...

"I believe in drug control. People that should have them, will, people that shouldn't, won't."

Nope that doesn't work. Hmmm, let's try something else.

"I believe in gun control...felons shouldn't have them and they won't"

Nope. That doesn't work either.

I refuse to believe you are that hopelessly naive. You have to be trolling.

Forged 302 3v by Blue Collar Performance; Saleen s/c with Series 6.5 lid and 2.8 pulley; FRPP twin 62mm t/b; mild Lunati blower cams; DSS driveshaft; 4.10's; ...and much more than I care to admit. 588rwhp/544rwtq
post #17 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 02:25 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post

I refuse to believe you are that hopelessly naive. You have to be trolling.
+1. This section is for gun enthusiasts. Take your bs to the politics section.

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

2006 Toyota Tacoma.
post #18 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Potato

I'm willing to bet that responsible, Law abiding gun owners can agree that we should be able to keep the irresponsible, law-breaking few , Like criminals, and people with mental health issues from getting their hands on a gun in the first place.

I'm willing to bet they don't think that using a gun and using common sense are not impossible, and that we should check someone's criminal record before he can check out at the gun store. And that the wrong people shouldn't be able to buy a gun so easily. There is room for us to have reasonable laws that uphold liberty, ensure citizen safety and are fully compatible with the Second Amendment

2013 mustang gt GHIG

post #19 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt86 View Post
+1. This section is for gun enthusiasts. Take your bs to the politics section.

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I own guns, that doesn't mean I think just anyone should.

2013 mustang gt GHIG

post #20 of 66 Old December 25th, 2012, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm willing to bet that responsible, Law abiding gun owners can agree that we should be able to keep the irresponsible, law-breaking few , Like criminals, and people with mental health issues from getting their hands on a gun in the first place.

I'm willing to bet they don't think that using a gun and using common sense are not impossible, and that we should check someone's criminal record before he can check out at the gun store. And that the wrong people shouldn't be able to buy a gun so easily. There is room for us to have reasonable laws that uphold liberty, ensure citizen safety and are fully compatible with the Second Amendment
That is what the NICS check is for.

And most of these shootings are done with guns obtained illegally.

MILITARY CREW
E-6
MA1(AW)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page