Concealed carry compression shirts - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old June 4th, 2015, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Enthusiast

Concealed carry compression shirts

I am looking into shirts like the 5.11 compression shirt for concealed carry. I am wanting something to use while running. I picked up a Taurus revolver that has no issue fitting in my boots(which I was looking for) and would like to carry it while running in a more accessible way. I normally have it in my water pack on back. Kind of defeats the need if I have to take the pack off to get to it though.

My coworker suggested I get a waist carry setup that a water bottle can go on but I hate wearing those things so I know it will be a waste if I buy one. Anyone use or have used one of these shirts and if so what were your thoughts on it?

Link to revolver if need for sizing wonders.
http://www.taurususa.com/product-det...rumbseries=PR2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old June 6th, 2015, 12:30 AM
I Do Not Prefer Semen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Stang View Post
I am looking into shirts like the 5.11 compression shirt for concealed carry. I am wanting something to use while running. I picked up a Taurus revolver that has no issue fitting in my boots(which I was looking for) and would like to carry it while running in a more accessible way. I normally have it in my water pack on back. Kind of defeats the need if I have to take the pack off to get to it though.

My coworker suggested I get a waist carry setup that a water bottle can go on but I hate wearing those things so I know it will be a waste if I buy one. Anyone use or have used one of these shirts and if so what were your thoughts on it?

Link to revolver if need for sizing wonders.
Taurus 85PLYB2FS Revolver | .38 Special +P 5 Rounds Polymer Frame
Honestly If you plan on carrying while running and just wearing shorts and a t shirt, I think your going to need something smaller and lighter. Something like an LCP or bodyguard and just put it in your pocket.

MM+CLEAVAGE CLUB MEMBER #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace417 View Post
Pee in her butt
post #3 of 5 Old June 6th, 2015, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Hardcore Enthusiast

The Taurus fits in my pocket actually. I tried running with it after reading this last night. I jogged down the road and didn't like it bouncing around against my leg. I may just bite the bullet so to speak and order one. I should at least be able to get a discount through my pd.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old June 6th, 2015, 03:07 PM
One Man Wolf Pack

Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT
Have you considered a belly band? It's an elastic band that velcros around your waist and has pockets for the gun, spare mags, flashlights, ect... sewn in.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #5 of 5 Old June 6th, 2015, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Enthusiast

I will look into those too and see if I can locate one I like. I was reading some reviews for the 5.11 shirt on govx.com and one review said it is not that breathable during warmer weather use.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page