Modded Mustang Forums banner

FS: Clean 2001 true blue cobra

4K views 44 replies 16 participants last post by  89Domindart 
#1 · (Edited)
Price to sell asap runs excellent!! No problems, honestly best deal on a 2001 cobra in this condition

Firm price:$8200

Hey guys i have a 2001 ford mustang cobra with the rated 320 hp/ 317lb torque motor from the factory with 106xxx miles. This is the only year ford every made true blue cobras and they only manufactured 402 hardtops like this one, this car runs great and sounds even better, it's basically stock other then cold air intake, bassani o/r x pipe and welded flowmaster 40 series mufflers, and the dark smoked headlights which i bought and the 04 cobra chin spoiler also. I also just got new ngk spark plugs put in and have the spoiler if you want it. The interior is very good with the seat basically perfect other then the drivers side from daily wear and tear. The car also has a 1.5 inch drop all around and with the independent rear suspension it rides really smooth. The exterior is perfect with the paint really nice and the wheels and tires are also very good condition. Also has an aftermarket kenwood radio and the mach 1 speakers that come on all cobras which sound great!

My name is lazaro and my number is 813-410-6800
if interested please give me a call or text anytime thank you

Only serious inquirys only please i work all week and dont have time to deal with games, again thanks guys

Im an honest guy so im going to save every ones time and let you know the only thing wrong with the car :

-Has a/c but needs repair

Here is some pics guys :banana:

Priced to sell asap by the end of this coming week, this car is great and so reliable just selling because im moving far away from my job and i need a car that will save me some money on gas

See less See more
#3 ·
I know bro trust me i hate my life but me and my girlfriend found a nice apartment a little to far away from my job and this v8 aint helping me. Im driving like 50 miles a day during the week

#5 ·
yea man i have to i have no choice, im heart broken i had so much plans for the cobra this month and then reality kicked in. Im not getting out of the mustang scene though bro after my next car im going to be saving up little by little for a 03/04 cobra in a year or 2 and thanks bro appreciate it!

Reactions: Shelbydog!
#13 ·
Thanks man appreciate it, yea ive had it up for almost 5 days already, at this price i honestly thought i would have sold it already i dont understand lol

Im intersted in your car but I cant buy right this moment. I basically have to sell mine first. Also, I live in atl ga. I would have to fly down and drive back.

Therefore, If you have it in a month or so , lmk, Im looking for a mustang.
yea man ill let you know for sure

Wanna trade for a v6 w/ 58xxx miles?
Lol
haha if you add $8600 on top i will :)

If you were closer OP I'd jump all over it.
yea man thanks a lot for the compliment at least you know what this car is really worth, people in my area dont at all. I had some guy come look at it today and he tried to low ball me $7500 i told him to thanks for wasting my time i hate dealing with people like that :facepalm: probably because the a/c needs to be repaired but thats not going to be more then a $200 fix so its def. still worth it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.